An English Professional Football Club, Exeter City FC is based in the city of Exeter, Devon, England. It plays in Football league 2, the fourth tier in English Football. The club belongs to the Exeter City`s Supporters trust where basically it is run by the supporters of the club.
Exeter City FC was a part of the Football League from 1920 to 2003. In the following five seasons in the Conference National, the club was promoted back to the League Two for the season of 2008-2009. It immediately achieved straight promotion to the League One for the 2009-2010 season. During the 2011–2012 season of League One Exeter City went down to League Two, due to finishing twenty-third with 48 points. Exeter City FC is a very important landmark in the sports scene of Exeter City. This place is definitely worth visiting for all football lovers.
Exeter City Football Club Travel Tips
- Do not be offensive to anybody who’s not supporting your team.
- Try wearing a jersey of the club; buy one from the merchandise shop.
Entrance Ticket Details For Exeter City Football Club
- Please refer to the official website if you plan to catch a match.
Exeter City Football Club Hours
- Please refer to the official website to see the schedule.
How to Reach Exeter City Football Club
- Get to St James Station from Exeter Central or St David`s Station. Exeter Bus Station is located around ten minutes’ walk from St James Park.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Exeter before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Exeter and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.54% of people who visit Exeter include Exeter City Football Club in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
40% of people start their Exeter City Football Club visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Exeter City Football Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Exeter City Football Club