Exeter Golf And Country ClubCurrently Open [Closes at 10:30 pm]
- Address: Countess Wear, Exeter EX2 7AE, England, EX2 7AE, United Kingdom
- Timings: 06:30 am - 10:30 pm Details
- Phone: 01392-874139
- Fax: +1-01392874914
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Sport, Golf Course, Club, Family And Kids, Sports And Recreation, Golf, Golf Courses, Landmarks
Exeter Golf And Country Club - Review
Exeter Golf and Country Club has earned a reputation of one of the finest golf and country clubs in the South West since 1895. The Wear Park Restaurant here serves lunch and dinner. With its specialty being Sunday lunch- you can also try Prosecco cocktails and afternoon tea. Along with the widely known Wear Park Spa offering a wide range of treatments and spa days, Exeter Golf and Country Club is the perfect venue in Exeter to spoil yourself and your loved ones. It is so much more than just a gym, pool or golf course! Just minutes away from Exeter City Centre, this place is known to be an oasis of relaxation, social meets and sport for couples, individuals and families of all ages-alike. Whether you visit Exeter Golf and Country Club for swimming, the gym, fitness classes, tennis, squash or golf, you can be sure of a perfect day, any time of the year.
Exeter Golf And Country Club Information
- It is a well kept place for relaxing. Maintain decorum.
- Do not bring eatables and drinks from outside.
Exeter Golf And Country Club Ticket Prices
- Refer to the website for booking a spa treatment or finding out about other services.
How To reach Exeter Golf And Country Club by Public Transport
- 3.8 miles from St David`s. You can hire a cab or take bus no 5b from St David`s Stop B.
- South Street ( Stop 10) is the closest bus stop. It is 3.1 miles from Exeter Central.
- You can take a bus to South Street or hire a cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Exeter before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Exeter and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Exeter Golf And Country Club
54.31% of people who visit Exeter include Exeter Golf And Country Club in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
35% of people start their Exeter Golf And Country Club visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Exeter Golf And Country Club
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Exeter Golf And Country Club
Exeter Golf And Country Club Trips
Exeter Golf And Country Club, Exeter Reviews
Attended a wedding here last weekend. Lovely staff, beautiful surroundings and excellent food. Drinks were reasonable too.
Love swimming here - great for families. Our little baby 12 weeks swims in the indoor pool and loves it!
Staff made me a gorgeous vegan fry up at a recent event. Beautiful grounds. Fab conferencing facilities.
As usual superb swimming in both in both indoor and outdoor pools. Followed by a 3 egg omelette in the members' bar. Yummy.
Wonderful night watching the Beatles thank you John and June Edgeworth for a lovely night xx