Exeter Quay, Exeter
About Exeter Quay, Exeter
Exeter Quay, Exeter - Address
Address: Exeter quay, Haven Road, Exeter, England
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.4K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Walking Area, Restaurant, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The Exeter Quayside, commonly known as Exeter quay is popular with locals and tourists alike for various reasons. Along with its fascinating history, this place has a lot to offer to anybody who visits. All the main pubs and the restaurants of the city are saturated here, making the adjoining waterfront even more vibrant and lively. If you are looking for an amalgamation of modern and traditional designs, the antique shops and other shopping places are a must visit for you. The waterfront provides a perfect opportunity to ponder over life just as sitting inside one of the cozy eateries as you watch the world go by.
Exeter Quay Information
- It’s situated around a water body, take precautions accordingly.
- There are so many things to do here. Wear comfortable clothing and wear comfortable footwear.
- Keep time in your hand and money also for exploring the place properly.
- The walking route from the Cathedral to Quay car park to the Quayside is steep and cobbled. More level access to the Quayside is available from nearby Haven Banks car park.
Exeter Quay Ticket Prices
- Free entry. Refer to their website for knowing the kind of activities you can do and the price for them.
Exeter Quay Opening and Closing Hours
It is bustling with some or the other activity all day and all night. You can still find out from the locals, what is the best time to go.
The Quay House Visitor Centre:
- Open April to October daily 10am – 5pm.
- Nov to March weekends only 11am – 4pm
- Open: Monday – Friday, 9am – 12.30pm and 1.30pm – 5pm.
Cathedral & Quay car park
- Open: Monday – Sunday including Bank Holidays. Car park opens at 7am and closes at 10pm.
How To reach Exeter Quay by Public Transport
- Exeter Central-0.7 mile on foot. 1.0 mile in car.
- St Davids - 1.4 miles on road. Rent a car. G bus from the High Street runs hourly Monday – Saturday.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Exeter before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Exeter and book an accommodation of your choice.
Exeter Quay, Exeter Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Church Of St Thomas The Apostle
- St Catherine's Chapel And Almshouses
- Exeter City Football Club
- Bill Douglas Cinema Museum
- Darts Farm Shop
- The Bridge Inn
- White Hart Hotel
- Queens Court
- The Magdalen Chapter
- Exeter Monuments
- Exeter Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Exeter
- What to See in 48 Hours in Exeter
- What to See in 72 Hours in Exeter
- How to Spend 5 Days in Exeter
- How to Spend 6 Days in Exeter
- How to Spend 7 Days in Exeter