Milyering Visitor CentreCurrently Closed
- Address: Yardie Creek Rd, Cape Range National Park WA 6707, Australia, Exmouth
- Timings: 09:00 am - 03:45 pm Details
- Phone: +61-899492808
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Snorkeling
Milyering Visitor Centre - Review
Run by the Department of Parks and Wildlife and gives out extensive information relevant to Ningaloo Reef and Cape Range National Park. The center has rents out snorkel & fins as well. You can learn to explore the area by yourself here. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and amicable. They help with easier ways to get around the area and give tips to avoid huge crowds clustering in a single spot.
Milyering Visitor Centre Opening and Closing Hours
- Please enquire before you visit.
How To reach Milyering Visitor Centre by Public Transport
- Rent a car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Exmouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Exmouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Milyering Visitor Centre
95% of people who visit Exmouth include Milyering Visitor Centre in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
44.36% of people start their Milyering Visitor Centre visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Milyering Visitor Centre
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Milyering Visitor Centre
Milyering Visitor Centre Map
Milyering Visitor Centre Trips
1 View14 Days 13 Nights14 Day Trip to Sydney, Melbourne, Exmouth from Tel AvivBy: Guest UserCity: Sydney, Melbourne, Exmouth
Milyering Visitor Centre, Exmouth Reviews
Good information on display, can buy drinks, tuna and chips in the shop plus some other essentials. Good table spots out the back for a picnic.
Good resource after entering park (eg snorkelling hours for Oyster Stacks). Great back area for kids to explore and learn.
Awesome resource for visitors to Cape Grange National Park Also a WiFi hub in a very remote area
Great a lot work gone into the centre.
Grumpy staff. A smile wouldn't hurt. Displays were average. Flys are bad. Bring a fly net .
All QuestionsMilyering visitor centre
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal