Vlamingh Head Lighthouse232 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Yardie Creek Road, 18 Kms North of Exmouth | Ningaloo Reef Area, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707, Australia Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Light House, View Point, Family And Kids
Visit the lighthouse to get mesmerizing views of Exmouth’s coastline. You could simply sit on the wall of the lighthouse sip on your drink and enjoy the charming beach while the sparkling waves hit the shore. The sight of the surfers and breaching whales far in the water are simply priceless. You could also wait until sunset and watch the surroundings go from pale yellow to dull orange. A stop here is much recommended when in Exmouth.
Vlamingh Head Lighthouse Travel Tips
- Don't forget the camera.
How to Reach Vlamingh Head Lighthouse
- Rent a car.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Exmouth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Exmouth and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Vlamingh Head Lighthouse Address: Yardie Creek Road, 18 Kms North of Exmouth | Ningaloo Reef Area, Exmouth, Western Australia 6707, Australia
- Vlamingh Head Lighthouse Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit Vlamingh Head Lighthouse: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
52.61% of people who visit Exmouth include Vlamingh Head Lighthouse in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
57.5% of people start their Vlamingh Head Lighthouse visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Vlamingh Head Lighthouse
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Vlamingh Head Lighthouse
People normally club together Cape Range National Park and Jurabi Turtle Centre while planning their visit to Vlamingh Head Lighthouse.
People also prefer to start their day with Vlamingh Head Lighthouse.