Alaska House Art Gallery123 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 1003 Cushman St, Fairbanks, AK 99701, United States
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9074566449
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Art Gallery, Family And Kids, Exhibition
The house in which this art gallery is hosted is historic, a 1939 handmade log cabin. Inside this charmingly rustic dwelling, the Alaska House Art Gallery was established in 1964. Exhibiting the worlds of over 200 Alaskan artists, the gallery’s main attractions are the works of author and artist Claire Fejes, a prolific producer whose work greatly influenced the local art scene. Find out more about featured artists, events and exhibits on the attraction website. This is another great place to pick up a souvenir.
Alaska House Art Gallery Travel Tips
- Street and car parking available.
Alaska House Art Gallery Hours
- Attraction may be open by appointment, if you wish to visit outside of normal hours.
How to Reach Alaska House Art Gallery
- Buses Green and Purple lines stop 449 - Cushman St @ 12th Ave Northbounds.
- Buses Brown and Gold Lines stop 450 - Lacey St @ 7th Ave Southbound.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fairbanks before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fairbanks and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.51% of people who visit Fairbanks include Alaska House Art Gallery in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
66.67% of people start their Alaska House Art Gallery visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Alaska House Art Gallery
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alaska House Art Gallery