Alaska Public Lands Information CenterCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: 101 Dunkel Street Suite 110 Fairbanks, AK 99701, United States
- Timings: 08:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9074593730
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids
This is a resourceful place that tourists can rely on. It provides assistance in the form of brochures and maps. Before you begin sight-seeing, a visit here can assure that you do not miss anything important in the coming days. The staff members will guide you towards the right plan, highlighting all the must-see destinations. The centre is recognised for its unimpaired, high quality services. The highlights are:
- Helpful Park rangers
- Exhibits of Alaska wild life and artefacts
- Mini tour
- Free posters and post cards for souvenirs
- Informational film screenings
- On the first Friday of each month, art exhibits are put up by local artists
Alaska Public Lands Information Center Travel Tips
- Carry an ID card.
- Place a phone call to have the brochures mailed to your doorstep.
How to Reach Alaska Public Lands Information Center
- Ask the locals for directions
- Buses Red stop 290 - Wendell St at Morris Thompson Visitor Center Westbound
- Buses Blue stop 107 - Wendell Ave at Tanana Cheif Conference
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fairbanks before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fairbanks and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.2% of people who visit Fairbanks include Alaska Public Lands Information Center in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
89.19% of people start their Alaska Public Lands Information Center visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Alaska Public Lands Information Center
88.89% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alaska Public Lands Information Center