It is a beloved spot of the hikers because of its thrilling and challenging trails. The staff members are very helpful and make you feel safe. The infrastructure of this place is well thought-out. Situated not very far from the town, this place is an adventurer’s delight.
- A comfortable warm lodge if you feel like spending the night.
- Residential huts with 24-hour restroom facilities.
- Park is open to the public for free.
- A 2500 sq foot Assembly room.
- 18-Hole Disc Golf Course.
- Night Skiing.
Birch Hill Recreation Area Travel Tips
- No credit cards accepted.
- In summer, services are only opened on reservation basis.
Entrance Ticket Details For Birch Hill Recreation Area
- $ 250 Security deposit (Refunded after stay).
- You may donate to Nordic Ski Club of Fairbanks for trail grooming.
Birch Hill Recreation Area Hours
Summer (March - October):
- Park: 7:00 am – 10:00 pm
How to Reach Birch Hill Recreation Area
- By car or train.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fairbanks before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fairbanks and book an accommodation of your choice.
17% of people who visit Fairbanks include Birch Hill Recreation Area in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
80% of people start their Birch Hill Recreation Area visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Birch Hill Recreation Area
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Birch Hill Recreation Area
People normally also visit Dog Musher's Museum while planning their trip to Birch Hill Recreation Area.