Blue Door Antiques127 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 315 Illinois St, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701, United States Map
- Timings: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9074522013
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Specialty Shop
This is a famous antique shop known for its large variety of products. It is but an old residential house that has been converted into a shop. There are 3 floors to this establishment. Each of them is heavily stacked with items so aged, innovative and unique, you would almost mistake this place for a museum, if not for the price tags! There are household items, showpieces, photographs and more. Moreover, the man who owns the place is very friendly and helpful. He has tastefully designed, decorated and maintained the whole place. You would be surprised by the number of things that can fit into a house that small.
- The Alaskan Section
- The collection of Clocks
- Innovative Household items
Blue Door Antiques Travel Tips
- Refer to the Facebook page for updates on new items and offers.
- They provide shipment facility on larger purchases.
How to Reach Blue Door Antiques
- Buses Brown line stop Illinois @ Minnie.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fairbanks before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fairbanks and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Blue Door Antiques Address: 315 Illinois St, Fairbanks, Alaska 99701, United States
- Blue Door Antiques Contact Number: +1-9074522013
- Blue Door Antiques Timing: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Best time to visit Blue Door Antiques(preferred time): 11:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Blue Door Antiques: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
14.21% of people who visit Fairbanks include Blue Door Antiques in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
50% of people start their Blue Door Antiques visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Blue Door Antiques
77.78% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Blue Door Antiques
People normally club together Fairbanks Ice Museum and Fountainhead Antique Auto Museum while planning their visit to Blue Door Antiques.