Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge352 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1300 College Rd, Fairbanks, AK 99701, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9074597231
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Wildlife Park, Family And Kids
Humans and wildlife share the rich treasures of this natural refuge, which is an important centre of tourism, research and education. Birdies in particular will find a visit to this place indispensable; among the sights they can expect are sandhill cranes, mallard ducks, chickadees, redpolls, ravens and owls. and Canada geese. The forests and wetlands play a critical role in the lives of migratory birds. You can visit and view:
- Boreal Forest Trail - typical self guided walk that leads to a viewing tower
- Seasonal Wetland Trail - animal activity depends on the season
- Farm Road Trail - open fields and woods. Be ready with your camera for sudden wildlife
- The Creamer Farmstead Visitor Centre - a historic preserved site that's the best place to organise your visit. This is also the place to organise winter time activities such as cross-country skiing, dog mushing, and skijoring.
Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge Travel Tips
- The Alaska Department of Fish and Game department must be consulted before any hunting or trapping activities.
How to Reach Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fairbanks before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fairbanks and book an accommodation of your choice.
43.67% of people who visit Fairbanks include Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
53.85% of people start their Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge
71.74% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Creamer's Field Migratory Waterfowl Refuge