Events and Festivals in Fairbanks
- March: The Yukon Quest dog race happens in downtown Fairbanks. There’s also an international ice carving competition.
- June: The Midnight Sun Baseball Game is held, when the whole city
- July: Fairbanks Golden Days: The parade, complete with bands, cars, jugglers, floats, is the highlight of this week long celebration commemorating the discovery of gold in Alaska. Your summer vacation travel itinerary planner shouldn’t miss this.
Trip plans for Fairbanks
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Fairbanks
Fairbanks Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Fairbanks
Save 4%Arctic Circle and Northern Lights Tour from Fairbanks38 Reviews
Duration: 14 Hrs
Travel along one of the worlds most isolated roads from Fairbanks to the Arctic Circle on this memorable 14-hour tour through...
Save 4%Northern Lights and Chena Hot Springs Tour from Fairbanks44 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
Discover the ethereal beauty of Alaskas famous celestial display, impressive ice sculptures and the states ancient healing wa...
Save 3%Northern Lights Lodge Viewing in Fairbanks10 Reviews
Duration: 5 Hrs
Enjoy incredible views of the Northern Lights from the comfort of a lodge. Watch the Aurora Borealis while staying warm insid...
Save 4%Arctic Circle Day Trip from Fairbanks with Lunch85 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs 30 Mins
Journey to the Arctic Circle from Fairbanks for a first-hand experience of the Earths northernmost circle of latitude in one ...
- Events & Festivals in Eielson Air Force Base
- Events & Festivals in North Pole
- Events & Festivals in Fort Wainwright
- Events & Festivals in Cantwell
- Events & Festivals in Tanana
- Events & Festivals in Talkeetna