How to Reach Fairbanks - The Easiest Way to Reach Fairbanks
HOW TO GET TO FAIRBANKS
- By Air: Fairbanks International Airport receives direct flights from Anchorage and Barrow and sometimes Vancouver and Seattle.
- By Train: During summer, the famous Alaska Railroad plies between Fairbanks and Anchorage. Fares are between USD 160 – USD 210 for a one way ticket.
- By Car: During summer, many like to take the leisurely drive up the George Parks Highway from Anchorage to Fairbanks. It’s a once in a lifetime sort of ride. Gas can be expensive.
HOW TO GET AROUND FAIRBANKS
- By Car: It’s best to rent a car of your own to get around Fairbanks; there are plenty of car rental agencies all over.
- By Taxi: There are number of taxi companies that ply throughout the city.
- By Bus: Though the buses are sparse, there are multiple bus line, color coded, that provide a decent enough coverage of the city, provided you don’t mind spending some time while waiting at the bus stops.
Are you looking for a Fairbanks travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Fairbanks from Nearby Cities
|North Pole to Fairbanks||56.8 km||56 mins|
|Delta Junction to Fairbanks||222.17 km||3 hours 42 mins|
How to Reach Cities Near Fairbanks
- How to reach Eielson Air Force Base
- How to reach Fort Wainwright
- How to reach Fox
- How to reach Clear
- How to reach Deltana
- How to reach Rampart
- How to reach Stevens Village
- How to reach Tanana
- How to reach Mendeltna
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco