As the night descends over Puerto Rico, the coquis call. Throughout the island you can hear them and almost feel their presence in the tropical rainforests. They have been here on the island for generations controlling the population of herbivorous insects. The Coqui has become a legend in the Puerto Rican culture and is its official animal. The Coqui Water Park is named in honour of this fabulous frog.
The Coqui Water Park is in a segment of the El Conquistador Resort called Marina Village and the 2.4 acres covers family fun and energetic adventure. Families can retreat to the resort’s private Las Casitas Village along with a visit to Coqui Water Park. At 60 feet tall, the waterpark’s main tower, named after El Yunque’s God of Good, the iconic Torre De Yocahu, overlooks the regal Caribbean Sea. There are three high speed waterslides all with 48” restrictions.
El Gigante Dormido, the sleeping giant is a vertical slide which has a 40 foot drop. This brings a shocking and powerful thrill to those who are seeking extreme adventures. The Huracan was inspired by water, wind and hurricanes. This fierce twisting body slide surprises riders with 26 feet of intense curves and velocity. The third, named in honour of the legendary Taino, God of Clear Weather, is called Marohu. This slide delivers a 26 feet ride. The inner tube holds one or two persons as it twists downhill and is thrusted into the deep pool below.
A leisure river system with state of the art wave technology to push inner tube riders through an exotic jungle landscape surrounds Coqui Water Park. The complex La Mina Lazy River is an 800 linear feet long river whose loop allow guests to continually float along and imagine an escape into the enchanting El Yunque rainforest without ever having to get off their inner tubes or out of the water. This stunning oceanfront paradise on the Island of Enchantment can be your family retreat, secluded away from the world.
Coqui Water Park Travel Tips
- Coqui Water Park tickets are available for purchase exclusively to guests of El Conquistador Resort.
- Tubes, pool chairs and towels are included in the cost of the tickets.
- Park packages, which include waterpark tickets, are also available for purchase at El Conquistador Resort
- Local tax may apply. Prices and hours of operation are subject to change without notice.
- Availability of full day and half day tickets, subject to change.
- Half day tickets may be available during high demand period.
- Kids pool, so the whole family can make a splash.
- Oasis Bar & Grill, for when you need to recharge.
- Function area, perfect for special events.
- Lower walkway and restrooms, for your convenience.
Entrance Ticket Details For Coqui Water Park
- Adults: $ 12. 95, Child: $ 8.95 and below three, it is free.
Coqui Water Park Hours
- Between 1.30 pm to 4.40 pm, tickets price vary.
- The recommended time to visit is at 1.30 pm.
- Guatu’s Tropical: Latin, Puerto Rican
- Panderia Reposteria Monte Brisas: Bakery
- Ricas Fritas: Mexican, Seafood, Fast Food, Fusion, Puerto Rican, Street food
- Virgin Burger: Burgers
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fajardo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fajardo and book an accommodation of your choice.
9.46% of people who visit Fajardo include Coqui Water Park in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
62.5% of people start their Coqui Water Park visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Coqui Water Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Coqui Water Park
Coqui Water Park Reviews & Ratings
Si hay disponible pases de un día para la piscina para el 4 de septiembre 2023 Y el costo por persona.Answer Report Abuse
Can I go to the water park if I'm not a guessAnswer Report Abuse
Can i buy ticket to the water if iam not a guestAnswer Report Abuse
Quiero saber si no me hospedo en el Hotel puedo utilizar el Water park y cuanto Sería el costo?Answer Report Abuse
Cuanto cuesta el parque coqui water park si no te hospeda en el hotel y cuando uno puede irAnswer Report Abuse
Is the water park open to the public or do you have to be a guest at a partner hotel?Answer Report Abuse
Park open to local community?Answer Report Abuse
Is park open to island locals and price?Answer Report Abuse
no, not as of Nov 21stReport Abuse
Quiero saber si no me hospedo en el Hotel puedo utilizar el Water park y cuanto Sería el costoAnswer Report Abuse
Quiero saber si puedo ir al water park aunque no me hospede en el hotel. Cual sería el precio de la entrada al parque? Somos dos adultos y un niño de 12 añosAnswer Report Abuse