Step out of the bustle of urban life to the heart of nature and have unforgettable nature experience with the Enchanted Island Eco Tours. Discover primitive ecosystems in the tropical rain forest, covered in lichen, moss and ferns and flowering plants, or Bioluminescent Bay, a mystical bay surrounded by mangrove forests. Enjoy calm, quiet paddling through mystical channels and gazeat nature awakening around you. Enlighten yourself as you go through the eight eco system under the darkness of night waiting to reveal deep secrets.
The Enchanted Island Eco Tour guides are knowledgeable and trained to preserve the eco system of Puerto Rico and they do that with a passion which they will share with you. Their focus is to promote the most wonderful eco experience during your visit to this natural wonder. This is the oldest tour company with 13 years’ experience and the most organised group. The duration of each tour is for 3 hours, of which kayaking is for a full 2 hours. Apart from kayaking, tours include hiking & Nature walk, and biking.
Rainforest Nature Walk to Waterfall Adventure is an unforgettable adventure of lush plants, hardwood trees, cloud forests, dwarf forest, rivers, waterfalls, brightly multi coloured birds, insects, lizards and beautiful flowers. Watch tree iguanas move down from their roost and start to warm their bodies in the sun and Red Mangrove crabs forage for food, Great White Egrets and Blue Herons stalk the shallows looking for a meal, Kingfishers, Brown Pelicans, 36 species of Warblers, Frigates, insects, all emerging to a new day in the Nature Lovers Kayak Adventure. The Bio Bay Kayak adventure lead you through a mangrove lined channel into Laguna Bay where you see a wondrous sight as bioluminescent blue-green and fish of forty different species dart off from under your kayak lighting up like shooting stars as they swim through the thick concentration of dinoflagellate. Full Moon Eco Kayak Adventure is a guided tour focusing on the areas seven eco systems, flora and fauna, historical lighthouse and if conditions are right a possible glimpse of the planktons in the shaded sections of the mangrove channel. Under the moonlight beautiful shadows play on the water, filtered light brings out many of the nocturnal birds feeding in the shadows, along with star studded skies.
They offer day & night fully guided Nature & Adventure tours, round trip transportation from your hotel to the tour site and back to your hotel.
Enchanted Island Eco Tours Travel Tips
- The Triple Play Adventure includes criollo lunch ticket prices are $ 145 per person and $ 185 with transport from your hotel and back.
- The Bioluminescent Bay Kayak Adventure is $ 68 per person and $ 88 with transport from the hotel and back.
- Nature Lovers Kayak Adventure is $ 68 per person and $ 88 with transport.
- Rainforest Nature Walk to Waterfall Adventure is $ 60 per person and $ 85 with transport.
- Full moon Eco Kayak Adventure also has different rates according to transport. Check when the tours are available.
- The tours includes guides, double kayaks, insect repellent, life jackets, safety gear, interpretation of the natural areas, photos , snacks and refreshments.
- The tours in the rain forest include backpacks, towels, snacks, water and tour guides that will give you commentary along Big Tree Trail on the way to La Mina waterfall.
- They offer two time frames that average two hours on trial time along with a lightweight canvas backpack and clean dry towel for each guest, its 2 hours on the trail and one hour at the site.
- The guides are trained twice a month on the natural area and its ecosystem, flora and fauna as to deliver a better interpretation to guests.
- Tourists are not encouraged to use body products which will endanger the environment.
- The sites are cleaned regularly and tourists are expected to keep the sites trash free and use the proper disposal system.
- Company owners and guide staff assist in clean-ups around the island hoping to set an example that littering is not the right choice.
Enchanted Island Eco Tours Hours
- The recommended time to visit is at 9 am.
- Boricuba: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin, Puerto Rican
- Port House Restaurant: Caribbean
- Blossoms: Asian
- La Estrella Del Norte: Caribbean
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fajardo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fajardo and book an accommodation of your choice.
79.08% of people who visit Fajardo include Enchanted Island Eco Tours in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
30% of people start their Enchanted Island Eco Tours visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Enchanted Island Eco Tours
76.24% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Enchanted Island Eco Tours