Erin Go Bragh Sailing And Snorkeling ChartersCurrently Closed
Climb aboard a sailboat with its billowed sails and glide gracefully slicing waves. With the salty breeze, cry of gulls and the wide open ocean, you begin a nature cruise that takes you to beautiful, uninhabited islands where bonny waves caress the sand, sunlight dances on the beach and you dive into the water to explore abundant life below. Erin Go Brah Sailing & Snorkelling Charters guarantees a thrilling vacation.
Snorkelling in these waters is exhilarating. Marvel at nature’s rich and diverse tapestry, the fragile ecosystem teeming with fish. Parrot fish, Angel fish, Tangs, Barracuda all welcome you to swim with them. But what will make you stare in awe is the Long nose Hawk fish with its very elongated nose that looks similar to needle - nose pliers!
The meaning of Erin Go Bragh is Ire land Forever in Gaelic. This is one of the best Fajardo snorkelling tours you can opt for. It offers personalised day, overnight and long term charters to the lovely islands of British Virgin, U.S, and Puerto Rico. The charter is a beautiful 50 foot Gulfstar Ketch complete with a Bimini top, which is an open front canvas top for the cockpit supported by a metal frame. It sets sail at 10 am and return around 5pm. They sail to the local islands of Palominos, Icacos, Lobos, or Palominitos. Once the boat is anchored, you can go snorkelling swimming or just walk on the beach. The owners snorkel with the group, providing a guided tour with fish and coral identification. Their idea is to get someone who is a bit afraid to relax and enjoy this spectacular experience, and as such, is great for first time snorkelers! Watch the friendly fish eat bread right out of your hand!
The destination is decided during the day before sailing, and the places chosen are generally free of many divers snorkelling in great numbers. Sailing is a way of life for the owners and they ensure maximum relaxation by offering complimentary snacks, fresh homemade tropical salsa, cool drinks and open bar. Lunch is one of the best parts of a day trip on Erin Go Bragh. Enjoy their renowned complete BBQ lunch. But if have to tell them in advance if you are vegetarian or have food allergies, or keep Kosher.
After lunch, another spot is chosen for snorkelling for more fun. The boats are equipped with snorkelling gear for adults and children. They host weddings as well. Their sunset dinner cruises leave the docks in the afternoon and return after dark. They are flexible with the departure and return times to meet your needs. These sailing trips include appetizers, a full-course meal cooked on board, wine and dessert. Watching a full-moon rise over the water is most romantic aboard the Erin Go Bragh III.
Undoubtedly, Erin Go Bragh Sailing And Snorkeling Charters offers the best snorkeling in fajardo!
- The sailboats go out every day and the price of the ticket includes captain and crew, snorkelling equipment, and life vest.
- It is considered really bad form to arrive late—you may miss the boat and you certainly will inconvenience your boat mates and crew, so be there half an hour before sailing.
- If you arrange to be picked up at your hotel, it is also important to be on time—a delay at one location will hold up the trip for everyone.
- Passengers usually bring along sunblock, a towel, a light change of dry clothing, a camera, and a smile. You don’t need to know how to snorkel or swim, the crew will teach you.
- You can just bask in the warm shallow water with a float or life vest. You can tan on the beach as well.
- There is a four-passenger minimum on these trips.
- The trip is priced per person, and you could also hire the whole boat exclusively for your group of up to six people.
- BBQ lunch, snacks, open bar (beer, alcohol drinks and soda) are all included in the price.
- Bring sunscreen, sun glasses, towels, hats, extra T-shirts for snorkelling to avoid the sun on your back, comfortable shoes and an underwater camera, if desired. If you’re prone to seasickness, you may want to take a Dramamine or similar OTC meds about 30 minutes before you get onto the boat.
- Cancellation Information: EGB's cancellation policy on day sails is such that you have until one week before the trip to cancel without penalty after which time full fee is due. Should we have to cancel due to the weather (or other unforeseen circumstance) there is no penalty to you.
- Do tip your bartender, tour guide or trip operator if you enjoyed yourself. Gratuities are appreciated and typically aren't included in the price they charge you.
- The recommended time to visit is at 10 am.
- Las Nenas Cafe
- Golden Sweet Bakery
- Dulce Aroma: Cafe, Bistro, Pasta, Soup & Sandwiches
- Dragons of the Sea: Latin
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fajardo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fajardo and book an accommodation of your choice.
55.61% of people who visit Fajardo include Erin Go Bragh Sailing And Snorkeling Charters in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
93.94% of people start their Erin Go Bragh Sailing And Snorkeling Charters visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Erin Go Bragh Sailing And Snorkeling Charters
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Erin Go Bragh Sailing And Snorkeling Charters