Yokahu Kayak Trips37 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Route 987 Las Croabas Fajardo Puerto Rico 00738 Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +00738-7876047375
- Time Required: 08:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, View Point, Observatory, Entertainment, Adventure, Boating, Nature
Go deep into the heart of nature in search of the world's most incredible land of unspoiled beauty. Witness the mystery of unbelievable bioluminescent lagoons.
Paddle serene waterways across the coastal shoreline. Explore the wet and dry rainforest, all atop a lightweight, superior-grade ocean kayak. The Yokahu Kayak Trips Inc. is dedicated to being the best and the greenest in the business.
Named after Yokahu, the ‘Good God’, the tour company is dedicated to make your vacation unforgettable, and help you discover the riches of Puerto Rico with the best equipment, guides and overall value. Set out on their safe, extremely stable kayaks in search of misty rainforests, vibrant mangrove forests, clear pristine waters, and plush greenery. The environmentally conscious tour guides instruct you in basic safety and proper kayaking. Make the green choice by choosing Yokahu for your ultimate Puerto Rican adventure. The family who owns this company upholds its pledge to the environment and they continue to clean their tour areas and recycle dutifully.
Radio communications, flashlights, and specialized lights are carried during the tours. These lights will let you recognize tour guides any moment at any place. They also allow the guides to assist you any time you need it. Some of the Yokahu exciting and educative tours are: Bio Bay “Laguna Grande”, Sun Set Kayak Tour, Rainforest “El Yunque” and Beach & Snorkelling Kayak Day Tour.
The Beach & Snorkelling Day tour, you get a five star service. You are treated on an individual basis and your day is customised to enjoy the most beautiful sparkling clear waters of the ocean. Your kids and you will swim in the diverse and colourful sea life found only in Puerto Rico. Play with the white sand, learn about the creatures that lives in the sand. Make this your trip where you select when and what to do.
Swimming is not allowed. From April 2007, the Department of Natural and Environmental Resources (DRNA) prohibited this activity to protect the micro-organisms ("dinoflagellates") living in the Bio-Bay. Yokahú Kayak Trips wants to preserve these waters by enforcing this law.
Yokahu Kayak Trips Travel Tips
- Carry towels, a change of clothes, water shoes or sandals with Velcro adjustments, because you will get wet. Carry mosquito repellent as well.
- Best to wear clothes which cover the entire body to be free of mosquitoes and bugs.
- You can leave your valuables with the staff at the shoreline.
- Wear eyes retainer cords, helps you from the branches hitting against your face in the mangrove forest.
- Electronics such as video are not recommended. Valuables like back packs, coolers or anything that can become garbage or be unsafe for the environment is not allowed.
- Eating, drinking, smoking, or making loud noises inside the natural reserve is not allowed.
- Following instructions and safety is always a good way to collaborate with our tour guides.
- Keeping the life jacket on is a requirement during the entire tour. This will keep you safe, warm and protected from the splashes of your paddling.
- Kids are welcome from age 6 years up.
- Reservations are held with credit cards (Visa or MasterCard). Cancellation request must be made 48 hours before the day of the tour; otherwise a 50% fee will be applied.
- Rescheduling is always an option.
- After the reservation, we can send a confirmation e-mail with detailed directions
- They reserve the right to refuse admission.
Yokahu Kayak Trips Hours
- The recommended time to visit is at 10 am.
- Boricuba: Caribbean, Cuban, Latin, Puerto Rican
- Port House Restaurant: Caribbean
- La Estrella Del Norte: Caribbean
- Blossoms: Asian
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Fajardo before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fajardo and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Yokahu Kayak Trips Address: Route 987 Las Croabas Fajardo Puerto Rico 00738
- Yokahu Kayak Trips Contact Number: +00738-7876047375
- Yokahu Kayak Trips Timing: 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Yokahu Kayak Trips: 08:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
5.39% of people who visit Fajardo include Yokahu Kayak Trips in their plan
95% of people start their Yokahu Kayak Trips visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 8 Hrs to see Yokahu Kayak Trips
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Yokahu Kayak Trips
People normally also visit Bioluminescent Bay while planning their trip to Yokahu Kayak Trips.
Yokahu Kayak Trips Reviews & Ratings
Hello, My partner and I would like to rent kayaks for bioluminescent bay for the night of Jan. 19, 2019. Please tell me the rates ASAP; we would like to book. We don't need meals or transportation to the bay. Gracias, Anton MajorAnswer Report Abuse
To know about the rental cost you can call on Yokahu Kayak Trips contact number 00738-7876047375.Report Abuse