Archeological Area Falerio Picenus26 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Via Pozzo, 63837 Falerone FM, Italy
- Timings: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Tags: Park, Family And Kids
The Archaeological Park is strategically located at the fork on the road leading from Fermo to Ascoli and to Urbs Salvia. The park was discovered in the 18th century and contains a lot of architectural works. So, if you are looking out for history, culture and nature you can bank upon this place. You can see the classical layouts with the auditorium in the semi-circle and the stage in front. The structure has been well preserved and is well suited as a platform for theatre. To take a glimpse of the old architecture, you must visit this site.
More about Falerone
Make your visit suitable to your interest, use Falerone trip planner for personalization.
Oomph up your visit by adding the best hotels in Falerone like Hotel Terme, San Paolo Hotel and Hotel La Foresteria.
How to Reach Archeological Area Falerio Picenus
- Buses Falerone-Falerone Stazione, Montegiorgio-Sarnano and Passo S.ginesio - M.Te Vidon Corrado – to stop : Piane Di Falerone
- Bus Passo San Ginesio - Penna San Giovanni – Macerata to stop : Piane Di Falerone 1
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Falerone before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Falerone and book an accommodation of your choice.