Badr's MuseumCurrently Closed
- Address: Farafra, Egypt
- Timings: 08:30 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +20-927510091
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Museum, Family And Kids
Badr's Museum - Review
It is hard to imagine a place like Badr’s Museum in Farafra, but like an oasis in the desert, the museum too attracts visitors to itself, for the marvelous pieces of art that have been built here by him over the years. The artist believes in expressing his innermost desires and feelings through his art, and he is able to do it so spectacularly. You will feel moved to another dimension once you take a step inside the museum and can’t help but feel overawed by the humility and ingenuity of the artist who himself will sometimes act as your guide. Apart from the desert, the museum itself is also worth a stop.
Badr's Museum Information
- Closing time may vary in off-season, so call ahead of scheduling visit.
Badr's Museum Ticket Prices
- Though entry is free, donations of 10 EGP are highly appreciated.
How To reach Badr's Museum by Public Transport
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Farafra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Farafra and book an accommodation of your choice.
Badr's Museum Map
Badr's Museum, Farafra Reviews
Best souvenir shop
환상적이고 아름다운 백사막이 펼쳐지는 곳이다. 이곳에서의 캠핑, 일출과 일몰은 평생 잊을 수 없는 경관을 선물할 것이다.
All QuestionsBadr's museum
- Murrayville United Methodist Church
- Double L Quarter Horses
- Murrayville Baptist Church
- Murrayville United Methodist Parsonage
- Sandy Creek Baptist Assoc
- Murrayville House Of Prayer
- Little Egypt Woodmen Camp
- Faith Church Of God
- St Paul's Lutheran Church-Missouri Synod
- Calvary Southern Baptist Church
- West Frankfort Bowl
- Depot Veterans Memorial & Coal Miner's Memorial
- Third Baptist Church
- Harmony Freewill Baptist Church
- Strawberry Meadows