White Desert70 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Al Wahat Al Bahriya - Al Farafra Rd, Al Farafrah, New Valley Governorate, Egypt
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 45 EGP
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Desert
The White Desert is, like the name betrays, a desert in Egypt which has multitudes of rock formations that rise up to the skies from the white surface of the desert floor. One can have some great fun, imagining weird and interesting shapes in the rock formations of the desert. The sunlight also changes the color of the dunes and plays quite a few tricks on the untrained eyes. The best way to enjoy the desert is either to visit it during the daytime and witness all the rock formations or just camp it out like a champ under the Egyptian sky, accompanied by Bedouin food and music.
White Desert Travel Tips
- Remember to stay hydrated and carry water bottles with you.
- Apply sunscreen and carry head shade with you for the trip.
Entrance Ticket Details For White Desert
- Tour packages for the desert will be chargeable.
White Desert Hours
- Depending on your choice, you can opt for a night stay or just tour the desert during daytime.
How to Reach White Desert
- By renting or hiring a car/taxi
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Farafra before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Farafra and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Farafra include White Desert in their plan
91.67% of people start their White Desert visit around 06 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see White Desert
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting White Desert