Bisti-de-na-zin Wilderness17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: County Road 7297, Bloomfield, NM 87413, USA, Farmington, United States Map
- Phone: +1-5055647600
- Tags: Geological Formation, Family And Kids, Nature
Sprawling across a whopping 45,000 acres, the Bisti/de-na-zin Wilderness is one of Bloomfield’s most important wilderness areas. Having been found in the year 1984, this Farmington attraction is managed by the Bureau of Land Management today. This place derives its name from the word ‘bisti’ which literally translates to “among the adobe formations”. The area garnered a significant amount of attention after the surfacing of Petroglyphs of cranes here. The Badlands here have some incredible geographic formations like sphinx among other strange shapes. A delightful place for those delighted by unusual terrains.
More about Farmington
Find the joy in planning a D.I.Y. trip by using this awesome Farmington trip planner.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Farmington like Quality Inn Farmington, Farmington Inn and Encore Motel.
Find out how to reach Farmington to begin with. Plenty of wholesome Farmington vacation packages are available to choose from, pick your today!
How to Reach Bisti-de-na-zin Wilderness
- By Car
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Farmington before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Farmington and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Bisti-de-na-zin Wilderness Address: County Road 7297, Bloomfield, NM 87413, USA, Farmington, United States
- Bisti-de-na-zin Wilderness Contact Number: +1-5055647600
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!