Aldershot Military Museum Boyce Building2 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Queen's Ave, Aldershot GU11 2LG, UK, Farnborough, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1252314598
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
The museum is the brainchild of Brigadier John Reed who thought it was important to preserve the history of the military town. It was inaugurated in 1984 and the exhibits here portray the story of the British Army in Aldershot starting right from the beginning of the early military camp to the present day Aldershot. You will see both large and small military vehicles, the replica of barracks and many such interesting things. It is a visual treat for all the military history lovers. The staff is well informed, and you can take oodles of information from them. It is a quaint little place which tells how the soldiers lived and survived since 1854 as the collection dates back to this period. Get ready for lots of information!
More about Farnborough
Explore Aldershot Military Museum Boyce Building and other prime spots of the city using Farnborough trip planner.
Hotels like Days Inn Hotel Fleet, Farnham House Hotel and Holiday Inn Farnborough will solve your problem of where to stay in Farnborough.
There are plenty of ready-to-book Farnborough vacation packages available that will cover the major attractions, accommodation concerns including the prime one like how to reach Farnborough.
How to Reach Aldershot Military Museum Boyce Building
- Bus 10,402,403,441,Stagecoach Gold 1 to stop-Hammersley Road
- Aldershot Military Museum Boyce Building Address: Queen's Ave, Aldershot GU11 2LG, UK, Farnborough, United Kingdom
- Aldershot Military Museum Boyce Building Contact Number: +44-1252314598
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!