Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours, Faro
Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours, Faro - Address, Phone Number
Address: cxp 263, Goldra De Cima, 8005-487 Faro, Portugal
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
Added 9.5K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours, Faro
After sightseeing through Faro, a Quad Bike tour through the dirt roads of the city and its outskirts is a must for the adventure-seeking traveler! The tours are designed for those young at heart and ensure safety with an adrenaline thrill!
The Quad Bikes are machine beasts and known just how to make your trail more interesting. A must when in Faro, the Quad Bike Tour is however, only recommended for adults.
Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours Information
- The place offers pick up from Hotel to the starting point of the tour for 2-3 days of quad bike tour.
- Rooster Quad Tours provides full protective clothing and equipment for our 2hr, 4hr and 1 day ATV tours. It is however recommended for those of joining the 2 & 3 day tours to bring their own equipment, especially helmet and goggles, to ensure a snug fit.
- Gear should include light off-road jacket and trousers, off-road helmet, goggles, gloves, biking boots, backpack and water container and light rainproof gear.
Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours Ticket Prices
Two hours tour:
- 30 kilometers
- Euro 75 for 1 person/quad
- Euro 110 for 2 people/quad
- Includes: 3rd party insurance, Petrol, Equipment & Full protective clothing, Training & Safety Instruction.
Four hours tour:
- 60 kilometers
- Euro 95 for 1 person/quad
- Euro 140 for 2 people/quad
- Includes: 3rd party insurance, Petrol, Equipment & Full protective clothing, Training & Safety Instruction, Coffee Stop, Swim in river or lake.
One Day tour:
- 90 kilometers
- Euro 145 for 1 person/quad
- Minimum 2 people quads
- Includes: 3rd party insurance, Petrol, Equipment & Full protective clothing, Training & Safety Instruction, Coffee Stop, Swim in river or lake, Lunch.
For accommodation prices call up the place or visit the official website.
Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours Opening and Closing Hours
- Call up the place for schedules and bookings.
How To reach Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours by Public Transport
- By Bus
- By Taxi
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Faro before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Faro and book an accommodation of your choice.
Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours, Faro Reviews - Write a Review
I don't give praise lightly, but our experience with Rooster was exceptional. From the moment I contacted Clare to book our tour, till the post-biking beers we were treated with the utmost care. Clare was very friendly, patient and accommodating and Mark (who took us out on the quads) really knew the trails well and made the ride a very enjoyable experience. I can't recommend these guys highly enough. I must stress that the tour (at least the one we took) is not for the fainthearted... this was proper quad-biking and not a peaceful wonder around the countryside. Some of the terrain was very challenging, which made this more the fun and unlike any of the offerings from other quad-biking companies in the area. Clare and Mark, thank you!
We have booked a half day tour but we would recommend at least a full day, what a fantastic tour! We had our own car so Mark was waiting for us at the intersection. First we got dressed in our protective gear (provided by them but make sure you wear long trousers) Mark explained how to control of the quad in a very clear manner. After a safety briefing from Clare we started the engine and off we were! The area is beautiful, the trails are even better. Mark showed us the Algarve without all the tourists! After some time we had a quick stop at a local place where a drink was provided. Everyone with a driver’s license can join! They make sure that everyone with different levels of experience will have a great day! A very professional company where safety comes first, right after the fun! I will be back for more.
The quad tour was just amazing ! My daughter and I enjoyed a lot this experience. Clare is passionate about giving her clients the best experience. From the flexible and accommodating booking, the clear and precise explanation to us as beginners, the flexibility to adapt the ongoing tour depending on the participants to the possibility for my daughter to drive on an old football field, the whole tour was just awesome ! I strongly recommend Clare and Mark, in particular for beginners !
We did the intermediate 2 hour tour and had so much fun! Both Mark and Clare came with us, taking us through various terrains including a river! So much fun and we felt safe the entire time! Safety equipment is provided and a safety talk answered any questions we had! A really lovely couple we would recommend to anyone!
I highly recommend taking 3,5h tour. It was a great adventure with good organization of the time. Quad bikes and lended equipment is in excellent condition. Please dont forget to follow the instructions and safety rules. ;)