Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad ToursCurrently Open [Closes at 07:00 pm]
- Address: cxp 263, Goldra De Cima, 8005-487 Faro, Portugal
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +351-289998487
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Tour, Adventure
Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours - Review
After sightseeing through Faro, a Quad Bike tour through the dirt roads of the city and its outskirts is a must for the adventure-seeking traveler! The tours are designed for those young at heart and ensure safety with an adrenaline thrill!
The Quad Bikes are machine beasts and known just how to make your trail more interesting. A must when in Faro, the Quad Bike Tour is however, only recommended for adults.
Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours Information
- The place offers pick up from Hotel to the starting point of the tour for 2-3 days of quad bike tour.
- Rooster Quad Tours provides full protective clothing and equipment for our 2hr, 4hr and 1 day ATV tours. It is however recommended for those of joining the 2 & 3 day tours to bring their own equipment, especially helmet and goggles, to ensure a snug fit.
- Gear should include light off-road jacket and trousers, off-road helmet, goggles, gloves, biking boots, backpack and water container and light rainproof gear.
Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours Ticket Prices
Two hours tour:
- 30 kilometers
- Euro 75 for 1 person/quad
- Euro 110 for 2 people/quad
- Includes: 3rd party insurance, Petrol, Equipment & Full protective clothing, Training & Safety Instruction.
Four hours tour:
- 60 kilometers
- Euro 95 for 1 person/quad
- Euro 140 for 2 people/quad
- Includes: 3rd party insurance, Petrol, Equipment & Full protective clothing, Training & Safety Instruction, Coffee Stop, Swim in river or lake.
One Day tour:
- 90 kilometers
- Euro 145 for 1 person/quad
- Minimum 2 people quads
- Includes: 3rd party insurance, Petrol, Equipment & Full protective clothing, Training & Safety Instruction, Coffee Stop, Swim in river or lake, Lunch.
For accommodation prices call up the place or visit the official website.
Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours Hours
- Call up the place for schedules and bookings.
How To reach Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours by Public Transport
- By Bus
- By Taxi
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Faro before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Faro and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours
95% of people who visit Faro include Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
28.74% of people start their Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours
94.34% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours
Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours Trips
Quad Bike Tours In Faro With Rooster Quad Tours, Faro Reviews
We were a company of five people who drove four-wheelers around the mountains above the city of Faro. We went for a half day ride (three hours) Instructor Claire took care of us all and listened to our needs. A couple of us wanted to go fast and others wished to ride slower. They solved it by dividing us into two groups without any problems. That was great! They took us to a cliff with a lovely view. In addition, we saw an area where it grows cork trees. It was interesting to see how the cork grew. A fun little bonus we liked! When we came back we were invited us to drink beer, water and some salty snacks to eat. They took great care of us and we highly recommend this trip!
Did a half day tour with Clare and Mark was fantastic time well spent. Clare extremely helpful when booking as a bonus got a great restaurant review. Gear all well maintained and clean, both Clare and Mark made us feel confident using the quads and safe before setting out. Tour mostly off the road along fantastic tracks some on the road but Mark and Clare seamlessly had everything under control and safe. Given loads of freedom to use the quads as much as you are confident, no holding you back. Nice stop for Coffee and a chat and the beer at the end great way to round off a fantastic morning. Would definitely come back and do it all again. Half Day Tour - 9.30 to 13.30 approx 24 miles covered. Meeting point easy to find (just wait by the letterboxes).
Clare our tour guide was Great, very safe and most importantly we all had a fantastic time. The tour itself had some good hill climbs and tricky trails. All topped off at the end with a nice beer. Would highly recommend.
Great tour with fantastic views and a lot of fun! Felt confident on the quad bike after some training and felt safe with the instructor and equipment given. Would highly recommend.
Clare picked us up at the hotel. on the way to the their place, she was very kind and showed us a bit around while she was driving. When we where at the location she gave us our gear, give us some info about the quads and the tour. Clare who drove with us, and Marc where so kind. Then we started with the tour, we did a small tour and it was so amazing she gave a lot of information, the moment that we stopt to drink some water Clare guide us around. So that was very nice. The cool thing about this tour is that they can estimate wether you can and cannot do certain things, the won't take any risks. She was a very good teacher, and if you want to have an amazing day where you can have a personal tour you should really go to this place. We learned some things, had an amazing tour. The day was perfect!