Tavira Island, Faro
About Tavira Island, Faro
Tavira Island, Faro - Address
Address: District Faro, 8800, Portugal
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 8.9K times in trip plans
Beach, Island, View Point, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Tourist Center, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Tavira Island is active during summers and serenely quiet for the rest of the year. If you are visiting in summer be prepared to see volleyball, paragliding and all other activities in full spring as you lie down and soak in the sun. The place offers a quintessential urban beach experience, complete with restaurants and beach bars with the view of the aqua-blue waters.
- Sunshine Bar
- Sea-food variety served at the adjoining restaurants.
Tavira Island Information
- A change of clothes is recommended if you want to enter the beach waters.
- Carrying sunscreen and drinking water will be helpful.
How To reach Tavira Island by Public Transport
- Train: You can take a train from Faro to Luz Train station (nearest train station to the island) from where you can take a Taxi to reach the Island.Water Taxis and ferries are available at the Quay all day long.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Faro before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Faro and book an accommodation of your choice.
Tavira Island, Faro Reviews - Write a Review
Great place to unwind in late September. Good choice of eateries. Easy ferry links from Tavira.
Très belle île, la ballade en bateau permet une bouffée d'air frais. L'île propose des activités marine ( banane, bouée..) ainsi qu'à disposition un terrain de foot et volley.
Local muito sossegado, especialmente fora da época alta
Tem de se andar muito para chegar a praia , mas de resto é muito boa
- Nearby Attractions
- Praia De Faro
- Praia Da Rocha
- Multibanco Pingo Doce
- Travessa De Santa Luzia
- Best Western Hotel Dom Bernardo
- Le Penguin Hostel
- Forum Algarve
- Benagil Caves
- Eva - Transportes, S.a.
- Faro Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Faro
- What to See in 48 Hours in Faro
- What to See in 72 Hours in Faro
- How to Spend 5 Days in Faro
- How to Spend 6 Days in Faro
- How to Spend 7 Days in Faro