Kirkstall Valley Nature ReserveCurrently Open
- Address: 110 Commercial Rd, Leeds LS5 3AB, UK, United Kingdom Map
- Phone: +44-1904659570
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature, Ecological Reserve
Not very far from the busy city center of Leeds, is this nature reserve which is green, quiet and untouched mix of wetland, meadow and woodland copse with wonderful views of River Aire. The reserve is a house to large acres of wildflower meadows and wetland areas of pond, bog and reed bed. A huge number of plant and animal species can be spotted here. It includes grey partridge, fox, badger, pipistrelle, noctule and many more. Almost 16 different species of butterflies have been seen here. There is so much beauty to explore at every step which will surprise you. Come with your cameras and click as many stills as possible.
More about Leeds
Personalize your visit to the city by chalking out a plan using Leeds trip planner.
You won't miss your home when in Leeds, hotels in Leeds like Holiday Inn Express Leeds City Centre, Cosmopolitan Hotel and Ibis Styles Leeds City Centre Arena offer some of the best places to stay in the city.
Chalk out the best way to discover the city with Leeds vacation packages. Check out various modes for how to reach Leeds.
How to Reach Kirkstall Valley Nature Reserve
- Bus 33,33A, 508,670, Aireline 60, Flying Tiger 757 to stop-Commercial Rd Gilbert Mount
- Kirkstall Valley Nature Reserve Address: 110 Commercial Rd, Leeds LS5 3AB, UK, United Kingdom
- Kirkstall Valley Nature Reserve Contact Number: +44-1904659570
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!