Best Time To Visit Fatehpur Sikri
- Fatehpur Sikri weather is influenced by the local steppe terrain and is a dry, hot place.
- April to June are the hottest summer months in FatehpurSikri and should be avoided.
- From June, the climate becomes more pleasant due to the rain drizzles once in a while. Many tourists choose this period to visit the town.
- Winter starts from November. The temperature levels suddenly drop to 2-3 degrees and the atmosphere becomes chilly cold.
- Islamic festivals on the annual calendar are the best time to visit the site – so mark them down on your Fatehpur Sikri itinerary planner.
- 30℉ 0℉
- 25 0
Most humid month in Fatehpur Sikri is August.
Least humid month in Fatehpur Sikri is April.