Birbal BhavanCurrently Closed
- Address: Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Heritage Building
Birbal Bhavan - Review
Located in Fatehpur Sikri in Agra, Birbal Bhavan is a small historic palace which was the official residence of Raja Birbal who was Emperor Akbar’s favourite courtier. This elegant structure built in the Mughal architectural style blends certain Persian traits. Situated within a large plain area enclosing excellent gardens and lush lawns, this compact palatial monument is attractive and eye-catching. It is however uncertain whether Birbal Bhavan was built by Emperor Akbar for Raja Birbal or Birbal built it himself.
Birbal Bhavan Information
- Guides are available.
Birbal Bhavan Ticket Prices
- A joint ticket of INR 260 should be taken for all the attractions around Fatehpur Sikri.
- Children have a concession in the ticket fee.
- Video shooting & photography has separate charges.
How To reach Birbal Bhavan by Public Transport
- You can hire taxis or can get there by private vehicles.
Restaurants Near Birbal Bhavan
- Sher-E-Punjab- Paneer and Naan
- The local eateries serving authentic Indian flavoured chicken and meat, Non Khatai- a local sweet
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fatehpur Sikri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fatehpur Sikri and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Birbal Bhavan
95% of people who visit Fatehpur Sikri include Birbal Bhavan in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.14% of people start their Birbal Bhavan visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Birbal Bhavan
71.88% of people prefer walking in order to reach Birbal Bhavan
Birbal Bhavan Trips
1 View9 Days 8 Nights9 Day Trip to Agra, Jaipur, Fatehpur Sikri from MumbaiBy: Guest UserCity: Jaipur, Agra, Fatehpur Sikri