Birbal BhavanCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Fatehpur Sikri, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Heritage Building
Located in Fatehpur Sikri in Agra, Birbal Bhavan is a small historic palace which was the official residence of Raja Birbal who was Emperor Akbar’s favourite courtier. This elegant structure built in the Mughal architectural style blends certain Persian traits. Situated within a large plain area enclosing excellent gardens and lush lawns, this compact palatial monument is attractive and eye-catching. It is however uncertain whether Birbal Bhavan was built by Emperor Akbar for Raja Birbal or Birbal built it himself.
- Guides are available.
- A joint ticket of INR 260 should be taken for all the attractions around Fatehpur Sikri.
- Children have a concession in the ticket fee.
- Video shooting & photography has separate charges.
- You can hire taxis or can get there by private vehicles.
- Sher-E-Punjab- Paneer and Naan
- The local eateries serving authentic Indian flavoured chicken and meat, Non Khatai- a local sweet
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fatehpur Sikri before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fatehpur Sikri and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Fatehpur Sikri include Birbal Bhavan in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
37.14% of people start their Birbal Bhavan visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Birbal Bhavan
71.88% of people prefer walking in order to reach Birbal Bhavan