How to Reach Fatehpur Sikri
How to reach Fatehpur Sikri
- By Air: Agra to Fatehpur: The KheriaAirport which caters to Agra is 40 kms from FatehpurSikri and connects flights to major cities in India.
- By Train: The Agra Cant Railway station is the nearest Railway station. It has passenger trains running to Delhi every few hours and is also connected to major North Indian cities.
- By Car: Agra is 40 kms from the town, whereas Delhi is 221 kms. It can be reached easily by hiring a car or a taxi.
- By Bus: UPSRTC provide Agra to Fatehpur Sikri bus travels.
- By Car: A chauffeured Car can be hired from the local travel bureaus. It is more if you hire a car for Agra and Fatehpur Sikri together.
- By Rickshaw: Rickshaws are widely used in this area for transportation. Bargain a lot before settling on a price.
- By Cycle-rickshaw: Although slow, Cycle Rickshaws are a part of Uttar Pradesh’s culture and definitely are worth the experience.
Modes of Transportation in Fatehpur Sikri
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Fatehpur Sikri. The most preferred mode of transport in Fatehpur Sikri is Bike.
Average distance: 22 km Average time: 67.5 min
Bike 50%Bike 120 min Overall average time for 40 kms 120 min
Car 50%Driving 15 min Overall average time for 4 kms 15 min
- Other Cities
- How To Reach Coimbatore
- How To Reach Arambol
- How To Reach Havelock Island
- How To Reach Alleppey
- How To Reach Sagar
- How To Reach Jammu
- How To Reach Ranthambore National Park
- How To Reach Daman
- How To Reach Kalimpong
- How To Reach Indore
- Nearby Cities
- How To Reach Agra
- How To Reach Leh
- How To Reach Mumbai
- How To Reach Delhi
- How To Reach Amritsar
- How To Reach Chennai
- How To Reach Jaipur
- How To Reach Panaji
- How To Reach Varanasi
- How To Reach Mount Abu