How to Reach Fatehpur Sikri
- By Air: Agra to Fatehpur: The KheriaAirport which caters to Agra is 40 kms from FatehpurSikri and connects flights to major cities in India.
- By Train: The Agra Cant Railway station is the nearest Railway station. It has passenger trains running to Delhi every few hours and is also connected to major North Indian cities.
- By Car: Agra is 40 kms from the town, whereas Delhi is 221 kms. It can be reached easily by hiring a car or a taxi.
- By Bus: UPSRTC provide Agra to Fatehpur Sikri bus travels.
- By Car: A chauffeured Car can be hired from the local travel bureaus. It is more if you hire a car for Agra and Fatehpur Sikri together.
- By Rickshaw: Rickshaws are widely used in this area for transportation. Bargain a lot before settling on a price.
- By Cycle-rickshaw: Although slow, Cycle Rickshaws are a part of Uttar Pradesh’s culture and definitely are worth the experience.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Fatehpur Sikri. The most preferred mode of transport in Fatehpur Sikri is Bike.
Average distance: 22 km Average time: 67.5 min
Bike 50%Bike 120 min Overall average time for 40 kms 120 min
Car 50%Driving 15 min Overall average time for 4 kms 15 min
|Agra to Fatehpur Sikri||38.95 km||38 mins|
|Hathras to Fatehpur Sikri||43.82 km||43 mins|
|New delhi to Fatehpur Sikri||61.98 km||1 hour 1 mins|
|Delhi to Fatehpur Sikri||74.51 km||1 hour 14 mins|
|Colombo to Fatehpur Sikri||497.52 km||8 hours 17 mins|
|Kolkata to Fatehpur Sikri||1189.1 km||19 hours 49 mins|
|New york city to Fatehpur Sikri||16878.58 km||281 hours 18 mins|
|Surrey to Fatehpur Sikri||17573.95 km||292 hours 53 mins|
|Rancho palos verdes to Fatehpur Sikri||18203.98 km||303 hours 23 mins|