Fell Locomotive Museum17 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Lyon St, FeathLyon St, Featherston 5710, New Zealanderston 5710, New Zealand Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +64-63089379
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids
Nestled just 63 kilometers northeast of Wellington, the Fell Locomotive Museum is a marvel that features and exhibits the only remaining Steam Powered Fell railway locomotive of the world. The Museum is located at the corner of the State Highway 2 and Lyon Street in the middle of the beautiful town of Featherston. Operational on all days of the week, the museum is sure to give you a unique experience. One can enter this historical paradise at a minimal cost of $6 for adults and $2 for children. So, if you are looking to know a little more about locomotives, dive into their history at this unique museum with your family and friends.
- Fell Locomotive Museum Address: Lyon St, FeathLyon St, Featherston 5710, New Zealanderston 5710, New Zealand
- Fell Locomotive Museum Contact Number: +64-63089379
- Fell Locomotive Museum Timing: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!