Events and Festivals in Ferrara
- May: Palio, a traditional horseback competition is conducted amongst various townsfolk. People march down the streets in historic costumes. Also, there is a precession involved.
- August: Festival dei Buskers is generally held at the end of the month. The streets are occupied by various buskers.
Trip plans for Ferrara
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Ferrara
514 Views13 Days 12 NightsTrip to Rome, Venice, Florence, Milan, Naples, Ferrara, Siena, Positano, Livorno, VicenzaBy: Jeff OngCity: Rome, Florence, Venice, Naples, Milan, Vicenza, Positano, Livorno, Ferrara, Siena
942 Views10 Days 9 NightsTrip to Rome, Venice, Florence, Pisa, Naples, Ferrara, Padua, Siena, Catania, PositanoBy: Guest UserCity: Rome, Florence, Venice, Pisa, Naples, Positano, Catania, Padua, Siena, Ferrara
519 Views15 Days 14 NightsTrip to Venice, Milan, Ferrara, Bellagio, Ravenna, CapriBy: Guest UserCity: Venice, Ferrara, Milan, Capri, Ravenna, Bellagio
974 Views9 Days 8 NightsTrip to Florence, Verona, Milan, Ferrara, Modena, Bologna, Bellagio, RavennaBy: Guest UserCity: Milan, Bellagio, Modena, Florence, Bologna, Ferrara, Ravenna, Verona
Ferrara Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Ferrara
Save 4%Private Day Tour of Ravenna and FerraraNew on TripHobo
Enjoy a full-day private tour of Ravenna and nearby Ferrara to explore the major attractions in each city. See Ravenna'sBasil...
Save 11%Ferrara City Center Private Walking TourNew on TripHobo
Duration: 3 Hrs
Enjoy this 3 hours city center private walking tour with a local guide. This tour is a great way to visit Ferrara and learn a...
Save 7%Lord Byron arrives at Ca ZenNew on TripHobo
Duration: 4 Hrs
PASSIONSLife at rural courts in the beginning of the 800, high interest in the Venetian villas, love for nature and birdwatch...
Save 7%Private walking tour of Ferrara with a local guideNew on TripHobo
Duration: 2 Hrs
Explore Ferrara on this private walking tour and enjoy a splendid city of art with a strong "Renaissance character", revealed...
- Events & Festivals in Sant'apollinare
- Events & Festivals in Rovigo
- Events & Festivals in Bologna
- Events & Festivals in Comacchio
- Events & Festivals in Monselice
- Events & Festivals in Legnago