Established in March 2013, the Ferara Store is a one-stop destination for all the local food and drink specialties of the city. Owned by Umberto Paltrinieri, all these products are created by following the traditional and authentic recipes of the province of Ferrara by using excellent quality raw materials. To have a veritable taste of Ferrara cuisine, make sure to try out the following products:
- The pampapato, a delicious pastry that is a local dessert of Ferrara.
- The wine of the Eliceo forest, manufactured from the vineyards located on the delta of the Po.
- The garlic of Voghiera, a flavorsome garlic that is used in the food of Ferrara as well as to season cold cuts and sausages.
- The Coppia Ferrarese, a special local bread available in Ferrara.
- The Pumpkin Cappellacci, a classic main course in Ferrara comprising of pasta tortellone filled with sweet pumpkin.
- The Salama da Sugo, a famous specialty sausage of Ferrara that is cooked for hours in water and then served along with a helping of mashed potatoes.
With the objective to promote Ferrara’s local specialties among tourists and residents, the Ferrara Store has an extremely helpful staff who cater to all your needs.
Ferrara Store Travel Tips
- You can also present these local specialty items of Ferrara as gifts to your loved ones.
- Rent bikes from the Ferrara Store and grab some maps and snacks before you venture out to see the sights of the city.
How to Reach Ferrara Store
- Bus: No. 4 and 11 from stop Corso Martiri.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ferrara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ferrara and book an accommodation of your choice.
56.59% of people who visit Ferrara include Ferrara Store in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
62% of people start their Ferrara Store visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Ferrara Store
85.11% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Ferrara Store