How to Reach Ferrara
HOW TO GET TO FERRARA
- By Train: Ferrara is connected with Bologna and Venice through trains that run frequently.
- By Taxi: The city can be reached through the route A13 from Bologna and Venice.
HOW TO GET AROUND FERRARA
- By Bus: A local bus service ACFT runs buses frequently covering various parts of the city.
- By Bicycle: Ferrara is known as the bike-capital of the world. Everyone here owns a bike. To experience the ultimate biking experience, rent a bicycle and pedal away around the city.
- On Foot: The city centre can be easily reached from the train station on foot, if you like walking.
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Ferrara. The most preferred mode of transport in Ferrara is Car.
Average distance: 70 km Average time: 60 min
Car 100%Driving 60 min Overall average time for 70 kms 60 min