How to Reach Ferrara
HOW TO GET TO FERRARA
- By Train: Ferrara is connected with Bologna and Venice through trains that run frequently.
- By Taxi: The city can be reached through the route A13 from Bologna and Venice.
HOW TO GET AROUND FERRARA
- By Bus: A local bus service ACFT runs buses frequently covering various parts of the city.
- By Bicycle: Ferrara is known as the bike-capital of the world. Everyone here owns a bike. To experience the ultimate biking experience, rent a bicycle and pedal away around the city.
- On Foot: The city centre can be easily reached from the train station on foot, if you like walking.