Le QuerceCurrently Open [Closes at 06:30 pm]
- Address: V. Le Delle Querce 22 Lido Degli Estensi, 44029 Ferrara, Italy
- Timings: 07:30 am - 06:30 pm Details
- Phone: +39-0533324236
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Educational Site, Family And Kids
Libreria Le Querce, translated to be the Oaks Library is a charming old library that stocks up on a wide collection of old and new books in a variety of languages. The major highlights of this place are:
- Books ranging from guides, novels, children's picture books, news books, cookery books and rare editions of old novels.
- Library cum book store where you can also buy whatever books you like.
- Great discounts on a select assortment of books.
- Extremely helpful and knowledgeable staff who introduce you to books according to your preferences.
- Cultural events and book presentations with eminent guests from all over the nation that are organized during the summers.
- Several promotional offers for the readers made by various book publishers.
- Spacious seating arrangements where people can spend hours browsing and reading books.
A haven for bibliophiles, Le Querce is an extensive library that is the perfect place for you if you love to read while on vacations and holidays!
Le Querce Travel Tips
- You can easily relax here during the afternoons and evenings browsing through the books after spending the day at the nearby beach.
How to Reach Le Querce
- Bus: No. 331, 333 and 632 from stop Lido Estensi Viale Degli Ulivi .
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ferrara before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ferrara and book an accommodation of your choice.
33.12% of people who visit Ferrara include Le Querce in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
58.62% of people start their Le Querce visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Le Querce
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Querce