Are you looking for what to do in Ferrara?
PLACES TO SEE
- Castello Estense: Located exactly in the heart of the city, the castle is a brick building with a moat around it, and four huge bastions.
- The City Hall: Originally a residence of Este Family, Romanesque style building with Baroque interiors and Renaissance style campaniles which is still incomplete.
- Palazzo dei Diamanti: A masterly palace named after the Diamond points, which is now a gallery housing a large collection of Artworks.
- The Casa Romei: Once a residence of Giovanni Romei, it is an exemplary renaissance building that’s still preserved.
- Bike Rides: Do not miss the opportunity of renting a bike and joining the locals in cycling around the walls of the city.
- Ferrara Incantesimo - Guided Tours: A trip around the city with qualified tourist guides. Cittadella, 30, 44121 Ferrara, Italy. Phone: +39 348 360 3690
- Art-guide Studio di Lucia Garani: Bike tours around the city with an extremely knowledgeable guide.
- CSTRents Experience Tours & Rents – Ferrara: Sightseeing tours around the city of Ferrera. Piazza XXIV maggio (Meeting Point), 44100 Ferrara, Italy. Phone: +39.06.98356186
Below we have a list of things to do in Ferrara and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Ferrara getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Ferrara with confidence.