How to Reach Fes
- By Air: Saiss Airport has flights coming in from London, Paris, Brussels, Rome, Barcelona, Frankfurt etc. You can hire a taxi from the airport or take Bus 16 to the railway station.
- By Train: Fes-Ville station connects Fes to all major cities in Morocco. Trains are crowded and there is the added nuisance of hustlers.
- By Road: Fes is around 3 hours away from Casablanca and is connected by smooth roads. You can hire a taxi or car for the commute.
- By Bus: there are two bus terminuses in Fes; the Gare Routiere and the CTM. The latter is cleaner and provides better connectivity.
- By Taxi: Fes has several gates located in various parts of the city. Red taxis plying throughout the city will take you to any of these from your hotel.
- On Foot: Walking is the best way to discover Fes. The city is one of the largest urban pedestrian zones of the world. Purchase a map of the city and start walking down by using the gates as reference points. Hire licensed guides only.