Events and Festivals in Fethiye, Turkey
Events and Festivals in Fethiye
- International Children’s Festival: Celebrated in the month of April, it is a popular festival which hosts children from various countries and celebrates the diversity of Fethiye as well as Turkey. The students put up their performances at various locations around the city over the course of a week. The festival is the most vibrant and innocent of all the others in Fethiye.
- International Fethiye World Music Festival: Every year the musicians from different countries of the world come together in the month of May in Fethiye and generate symphony amidst the city’s arts and culture. The festival is open for everybody and lets Fethiye to showcase for international musicians and cultural exchange with their respective indigenous music on traditional instruments.
- Tomato Festival: Held on the second Sunday of May, Tomato festival is celebrated in most of the Turkish towns. The festival welcomes the production of tomatoes which constitute a large part of Turkish diet and export.
- Cal A+A Carnival: Held in the month of May, this carnival is a week long event with long run of activities and finally ending with a main event of a carnival for two days. The highlights of the carnival are: Celebration and display of handicrafts, Turkish cuisine & street food and Open air concert.
Trip plans for Fethiye
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Fethiye
Fethiye Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Fethiye
Cabrio Bus Safari to Saklikent Canyon New on TripHobo
Duration: 8 Hrs
Fethiye Open Bus Safari Tour is the best choice for those who prefer adventure but quite tours without any water fights. You ...Book Now
Dalaman Rafting New on TripHobo
Duration: 7 Hrs
Tour Inclusions: Transfer, Breakfast, Equipment, LunchTour Exclusions: Drinks, ExtrasPick-ups from: Pick ups from/to clients ...Book Now
Save 11%FERRY FROM FETHIYE TO RHODES New on TripHobo
Duration: 1 Hrs
Rhodes is the largest of the Dodecanese islands in Greece and one of the largest in the Aegean sea. It is situated approximat...
Fethiye and Oludeniz Private Boat Trip New on TripHobo
Duration: 5 Hrs
Excellent choice for those who wants to celebrate an important event in their life or just to spend a great day surrounded by...Book Now
- Events & Festivals in Dalyan
- Events & Festivals in Kas
- Events & Festivals in Marmaris
- Events & Festivals in Icmeler
- Events & Festivals in Denizli
- Events & Festivals in Antalya
- Events & Festivals in Pamukkale
- Events & Festivals in Bodrum
- Events & Festivals in Side
- Events & Festivals in Istanbul
- Events & Festivals in Ordu
- Events & Festivals in Mardin
- Events & Festivals in Ankara
- Events & Festivals in Izmir
- Events & Festivals in Kusadasi