How to Reach Fethiye
- By Air: The nearest Airports to Fethiye are at Antalya or Dalaman. Antalya is about three hours driving and Dalaman is about one hour from Fethiye. There is a bus service from Dalaman Airport to Fethiye.
- By Bus: With a strong bus network, Fethiye is connected to all the major cities in the country including Marmais, Bodrum, Antalya, Izmir and Istanbul, which costs 90TL and takes around 14 hours.
- By Car: Fethiye is linked to Akyaka, Marmais, Mugla, East Antalya through D400 highway.
- By Bus: The best way to explore Fethiye is through the Dolmus buses. They give a regional flavour to the travel, are brand new, air-conditioned and recent regulations mean that they shouldn’t be overcrowded.
- By Motorcycle: Motorcycles are widely available on the streets. All the Fethiye beaches and the countryside are easily accessible. Motor powered scooters can be rented which costs around 35TL, plus gas, for full day.
- By Foot: One of the best and health friendly ways to capture the beauty of Fethiye is on foot. This is how the travellers would be enjoying the streets of the city as well as the beaches.