Saklikent CanyonCurrently Open
- Address: Yakakoy Seydikemer | Selale Park Yaka Selalesi, Fethiye 48300, Turkey
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 532-4857690
- Ticket Price: 5 TRY
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Mountain, Family And Kids, Adventure, Nature
Saklikent Canyon - Review
A breath taking canyon which enthrals the tourists with its 300 metres depth and 18kms length, Saklikent Gorge is considered to one of the deepest canyons in the world. Meant as the “hidden city”, Saklikent Gorge is a wonderful natural phenomenon with icy cold waters and cleft mountains. The site invites adventurous tourism with a great deal of trekking involoved. At the entrance, the visitors shall be able to find a narrow walkway suspended from the rock wall which shall directly take them into the gorge.
The vast and gigantic sculpted walls and the sound of the water rushing through the ravines will simply amaze the visitors. The site also offers treehouse accommodation for those who want to experience its serenity. Since the water levels are quite high in winters, the gorge is open for the visitors only during the summers (From April till September) when four kilometres of the canyon remain walkable. Due to its proximity to Tlos and Yakapark, a tour to Saklikent Gorge can be easily combined with the two.
Saklikent Canyon Information
- Be sure to wear shoes that you don't mind getting wet or sports sandals. You may also want to bring a change of clothes with you in case you get wet.
- It is advisable to go in the morning.
- The site is not a place for very young children, disabled or very elderly as the boulders can be very slippery.
- Keep your cameras, mobile phones, car keys in waterproof bags as you are sure to get wet.
How To reach Saklikent Canyon by Public Transport
- There are regular minibuses available from Fethiye to Sakikent Gorge.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Fethiye before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Fethiye and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Saklikent Canyon
95% of people who visit Fethiye include Saklikent Canyon in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
84.79% of people start their Saklikent Canyon visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Saklikent Canyon
94.83% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Saklikent Canyon
Saklikent Canyon Map
Saklikent Canyon Trips
Saklikent Canyon, Fethiye Reviews
All QuestionsSaklikent canyon
Find places near Saklikent Canyon, Fethiye
Amfi Tiyatro Cafe -1.333 km away
Tlos Yakapark Trout Restaurant Cafe & Bar Yaka Köyü0.493 km away
Tlos Yakapark Trout Restaurant Cafe & Bar Akdag Koyu Fethiye Merkez, Fethiye Selale Yakapark0.494 km away
Tlos Yakapark Restaurant Akdağ Köyü0.485 km away
Mountain Lodge -2.994 km away