Are you looking for what to do in Fethiye?
PLACES TO SEE
- Fethiye Old Town: Paspatur has everything to share with its visitors- Turkish culture and history on the one hand and the commercial shops, nooks and crannies on the other, which range from antiques to Turkish textiles, carpets to gold.
- Uzumlu: Known for its ancient ruins of Candianda, Uzumlu has managed to retain all the natural calm and character of a traditional Turkish Village.
- Fethiye Rock Tombs: Climb up to the main Lycian rock tombs in Fethiye- the Tomb of Amyntas – and take in the amazing views of Fethiye marina and the whole of the bay.
- Saklikent Gorge: The colossal cliffs and gushing waters of this canyon will definitely add an adventurous thrill in your tour to Fethiye.
- Gemiler Bay: A calm sea and a perfect place for swimming. The Gemiler Beach also has a couple of small beach bars and sun loungers.
THINGS TO DO
- Paragliding: Apart from offering thrill, paragliding is one of the ways to capture the scenic beauty of Blue Lagoon at Oludeniz.
- Turkish bath: With the whole line of Hamam history, Fethiye offers its old traditional Turkish bath wrapped up in modern marble floors, fixtures and fittings.
- Voyage between Fethiye harbour and Calis beach through water taxi: You just need to walk around Calis Beach Promenade and look at the glory of sun setting, sitting in the water taxi in midst of transparent, clean water.
- Fethiye Market: Popularly known as the Tuesday market, this is one of the most famous and popular destinations for tourists and locals alike. With a Turkish cuisine that fills up the air, the market is known for its spices, honey, clothing, textiles, jewellery, shoes.
Below we have a list of things to do in Fethiye and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Fethiye getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Fethiye with confidence.