Craigtoun Country Park , St Andrews
Craigtoun Country Park , St Andrews - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Prospect Row, St Andrews, Fife KY16 8NX, United Kingdom
Ticket Price: 8 EUR
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 2.2K times in trip plans
Park, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot, Rides, Games
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Craigtoun Country Park , St Andrews
Originally a part of Melville family estates, Craigtoun Country Park is a favorite family place to have a small picnic. The place has a number of rides and games for children and keeps its 18th century landscape intact while still offering modern amenities.
The Craigtoun Miniature Railway, bouncy castle, Italian garden, ‘Fairy Glen’, greenhouses and formal gardens offer a great time as you explore the historic property. Rowing at the Lake completes the visit.
Craigtoun Country Park Information
- Carry bottled drinking water and snacks.
- Wearing sunscreen will be helpful.
Craigtoun Country Park Ticket Prices
- Individual ride ticket (all ages over 3 years): Euros 1.50
- Block of ten individual ride tickets: Euros 13
- Day Ticket Individual (all ages over 3 years): Euros 7.50
- Day Ticket Group of three: Euros 21
- Day Ticket Group of four: Euros 23
- Day Ticket (additional group member): Euros 5
- Individual Season Ticket: Euros 25
- Group of three Season Ticket: Euros 65
- Group of four Season Ticket: Euros 75
- Additional group member Season Ticket: Euros 18
Craigtoun Country Park Opening and Closing Hours
Park Grounds: Open 24 hours
Cafe: The cafe is now open whenever the amenities are running.
- Main Season: 10:00am – 5:30pm
- Open Daily from March 25th – April 17th; July 1st – August 14th
- Mid Season: 11:00 am – 4:30pm
- Open Weekends only from April 23rd – May 29th.
- Open Daily: June 4th – 30th
- Daily August 15th – 29th.
- Weekends only September 3rd – October 2nd.
- Open Daily from October 8th – 23rd
How To reach Craigtoun Country Park by Public Transport
- By Bus: opp Road End ( 2 kilometers away)
- By Taxi
- By Walking
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in St Andrews before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in St Andrews and book an accommodation of your choice.
Craigtoun Country Park , St Andrews Reviews - Write a Review
Great place to visit,especially with children. All the family have been this morning to do the park run,6adults and 4children and then a well earned bacon roll and cup of tea afterwards.The children loved the fairy's, the play park and seeing the swans.plenty to do.
Great place for the full family. Play park, crazy golf, mini train track and bouncy castles. Right at the Dukes golf course also, for those that like to waist a good walk
Great family day out, only pay for the things you want to go on, great that you can play at the park without having to pay an entrance fee. X
Great park with loads to see and do. The kids play park is great with loads of seats and picnic areas.
The home of St Andrews Park run great Park lots to do for the children and adults alike. Always improving.