BrekkefossenCurrently Open [Closes at 06:00 pm]
- Address: Flam, Flam, Norway
- Timings: 06:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Brekkefossen is a waterfall with a hiking trail that introduces the magnificent beauty of nature to your eyes. By hiking on this path you get a bird view of the beautiful fjords once you reach the top ofBrekkefossen. The beauty of this waterfall is easily visible during the flam railway journey. Although ignored more often, this underrated waterfall is exceptionally beautiful and you wouldn’t regret you visit to the attraction. Brekkefossen therefore is a must visit in Flam.
Brekkefossen Travel Tips
- The trail is slippery when wet.
- The hiking path is pretty steep.
- Brekkefossen is a place for hiking and hence has no entry fee.
- You visit the place at your own risk.
- Make sure your shoes are appropriate for hiking.
How to Reach Brekkefossen
- Bus: Habakken v.kr Bus stop
- Lardal v/Radhuset Bus stop
- Train: Flam Railway
- Aegir Brewery & Pub
- Flam Marina and Appartement Cafe
- Aegir Microbrewery
- Green Norway
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Flam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flam and book an accommodation of your choice.
81.51% of people who visit Flam include Brekkefossen in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
46.82% of people start their Brekkefossen visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Brekkefossen
94.4% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Brekkefossen
People normally club together Flaamsbana Museet and Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours while planning their visit to Brekkefossen.