Fjord Safari, Flam
About Fjord Safari, Flam
Fjord Safari, Flam - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Flam Guide Service AS, 5742 Flam, Norway
Ticket Price: 560 NOK
Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 11:30 am Details
Added 6.2K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
The famous Fjord safari is distinguished by category. You have a choice between a basic Fjord Safari, a Heritage Fjord Safari and a Heritage taste Fjord Safari. The tour will stop at various attractions and give you relevant historic information about them. During the safari you will also spot the wildlife of the little village. The magnificent view along the safari includes scenic waterfalls and the exquisite Naerofjord. A winter fjord safari is inclusive of safety equipments, experienced guide, warm suites, etc. you also explore the Aurlandsfjord and the Naeroyfjord. As Norway is popular for its mesmerizing fjord, a fjord safari is something one must experience on their visit to this part of the world.
Fjord Safari Information
- Other contact number is +47-99090860.
- The safari requires a minimum of 2 people.
- The ticket price and duration will differ with choice of fjord safari.
- The attractions will increase as you upgrade your fjord safari.
- The food will be included in the tour.
- The tour service will take care of your transport during the tour.
Fjord Safari Ticket Prices
- Basic Fjord Safari: Adults 560NOK, Children (4-14) 360NOK (0-3 years is free).
- Heritage Fjord Safari: Adults 560NOK, Children (4-14) 360NOK (0-3years is free).
- Heritage Taste Fjord Safari: Adults NOK 790,Children (4 - 14) NOK 530(0-3years is free).
- If you choose hiking to Skjerdal – Leim: Adult 1190 NOK, Children (4-14) 690NOK.
- Winter Fjord Safari in Flam : Adults NOK 640, Kids: NOK 380, Kids below 4 years: Free.
Fjord Safari Opening and Closing Hours
- Basic Fjord Safari: 10:00 am-11:30 am, 3:00 pm-4:30 pm.
- Heritage Fjord Safari: 09:30 am-11:45 am, 10:55 am -1:10 pm, 12:10 pm-2:25 pm, 1:45 pm-4:00 pm, 5:10 pm-7:25 pm.
- Heritage Taste Fjord Safari: 4:30 pm-7:30 pm (May 20th-September 15th).
- Hiking to Skjerdal – Leim: 09:15 am -2:50 pm open only in June and August.
- Winter Fjord Safari: Duration- 2 hours 30 minutes (15th February - 14th April).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Flam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flam and book an accommodation of your choice.