Fjord SafariCurrently Closed
- Address: Flam Guide Service AS, 5742 Flam, Norway
- Timings: 10:00 am - 11:30 am Details
- Phone: +47-57633323
- Ticket Price: 560 NOK
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
The famous Fjord safari is distinguished by category. You have a choice between a basic Fjord Safari, a Heritage Fjord Safari and a Heritage taste Fjord Safari. The tour will stop at various attractions and give you relevant historic information about them. During the safari you will also spot the wildlife of the little village. The magnificent view along the safari includes scenic waterfalls and the exquisite Naerofjord. A winter fjord safari is inclusive of safety equipments, experienced guide, warm suites, etc. you also explore the Aurlandsfjord and the Naeroyfjord. As Norway is popular for its mesmerizing fjord, a fjord safari is something one must experience on their visit to this part of the world.
- Other contact number is +47-99090860.
- The safari requires a minimum of 2 people.
- The ticket price and duration will differ with choice of fjord safari.
- The attractions will increase as you upgrade your fjord safari.
- The food will be included in the tour.
- The tour service will take care of your transport during the tour.
- Basic Fjord Safari: Adults 560NOK, Children (4-14) 360NOK (0-3 years is free).
- Heritage Fjord Safari: Adults 560NOK, Children (4-14) 360NOK (0-3years is free).
- Heritage Taste Fjord Safari: Adults NOK 790,Children (4 - 14) NOK 530(0-3years is free).
- If you choose hiking to Skjerdal – Leim: Adult 1190 NOK, Children (4-14) 690NOK.
- Winter Fjord Safari in Flam : Adults NOK 640, Kids: NOK 380, Kids below 4 years: Free.
- Basic Fjord Safari: 10:00 am-11:30 am, 3:00 pm-4:30 pm.
- Heritage Fjord Safari: 09:30 am-11:45 am, 10:55 am -1:10 pm, 12:10 pm-2:25 pm, 1:45 pm-4:00 pm, 5:10 pm-7:25 pm.
- Heritage Taste Fjord Safari: 4:30 pm-7:30 pm (May 20th-September 15th).
- Hiking to Skjerdal – Leim: 09:15 am -2:50 pm open only in June and August.
- Winter Fjord Safari: Duration- 2 hours 30 minutes (15th February - 14th April).
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Flam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flam and book an accommodation of your choice.
91.55% of people who visit Flam include Fjord Safari in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
92.36% of people start their Fjord Safari visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Fjord Safari
93.22% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Fjord Safari
People normally also visit The Magical White Caves In Gudvangen, Norway while planning their trip to Fjord Safari.
All QuestionsFjord safari
Would like to take a tour of this Naerfjord but there is no explanation of the differences between heritage safari, basic fjord and heritage tase safari. Can you help please?Much thanksAnswer Report Abuse
The difference between the three safaris is defined by the length of the safari and the time taken to complete it. The Basic Fjordsafari will last for 1 hour 40 minutes, the Heritage Safari for 2 hours 15 minutes, and the Heritage Taste Safari for 3 hours. Lengths of the respective safaris are 40 kilometers, 70 kilometers, and 70 kilometers. Also, Goat Cheese tasting will be included only in Heritage Taste Fjordsafari. You may call on 47-57633323 for more information.Report Abuse