Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day ToursCurrently Closed
- Address: Fosselund, 6982 Holmedal, Norway, Flam
- Timings: 09:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +47-91326628
- Ticket Price: 600 NOK
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours - Review
This adventure tour is sure to satisfy your desire of being out there in the mesmerizing beauty of nature exploring the different adventures with the eco friendly Kayak. Kayaking the magnificent tours of Norway is a treat in itself. Moreover, the tour guides serve as an ocean of knowledge when it comes to the Fjords. The kayak tours start from 3 hours and last up to ten days.
Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours Information
- The tours that start from Flam end in Flam so transport isn’t an issue.
- Advance booking is highly recommended to avoid additional (charges) fee.
- There are various tour options to choose from. Please visit the official Njord site to know about them.
- The tour includes a rescue and safety course.
- Minimum 5 people are required to start the tour.
- Please visit the official website for extended tour options.
Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours Ticket Prices
- Adults: NOK 600
- Children (5 years to 13 years): NOK 450
How To reach Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours by Public Transport
- Bus: Habakken v.kr Bus stop
- Lardal v/Radhuset Bus stop
- Train: Flam Railway
Restaurants Near Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours
- Aegir Brewery & Pub
- Flam Marina and Appartement Café
- Aegir Microbrewery
- Green Norway
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Flam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flam and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours
95% of people who visit Flam include Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
43.18% of people start their Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours
89.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours
Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours Map
Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours, Flam Reviews
We had a great time under the instruction of our guide Ervin. They were well equipped with gear I wasn't expecting, i.e. dry bags and even small pelican cases for cameras and phones. The trip was educational, our favorite story was about the Begonia sunken in the fjord. From start to finish it was a wonderful experience. Highly recommended!
If you have just two nights to spend at Flam like i had, then kayaking is a must-do activity! I did it and absolutely loved it! No prior kayaking experience needed. Here are a few things to note: They have many tours of different lengths of time, days even. Some involve hiking too. I took the Fjord Paddle (3hrs) tour. The guides were friendly and professional. Out of the 3 hours we spend about 1 hr training. (the site mentions 30 mins, but it took 1 hr!). You will have to wear a wet suit, a water proof jacket (if you are cold), and a life jacket. They will provide you with all these. NOTE: There is no changing room :( The shy ones will have difficulty! There's just a curtain behind and doesn't serve the purpose. They have waterproof bags to store your important stuff and a waterproof box to store your mobile! The actual kayaking time seems lesser. We started at 12 PM and were back by 3. As it was a guided tour, we had double kayaks. We had strong winds sometimes, and a lot of waves, especially when a boat went by! This part was the most fun! :) The view was just amazing, just being in the water in the valley, blue skies, green mountains, dark blue water, a cold wind, is an experience one can't miss!
Fantastic place for a quick sea kayak paddle. Our guide Ervin (owner) was super friendly and very knowledgeable about the area and specifics (incl WW2 diveable shipwreck Begonia). Highly recommend doing this.
Superb setting, well equipped with friendly and knowledgeable guides. Really enjoyed a lovely trip out into the fjord and managed to not fall out!
Our kayak tour was the best part of our entire holiday in Scandinavia! Anyone going to Flam has to do this!
All QuestionsNjord - seakayak and wilderness adventure day tours
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal
Find places near Njord - Seakayak And Wilderness Adventure Day Tours, Flam
Ægir Bryggeri Årøyane0.692 km away
Ægir Bryggeri Flåmsbrygga0.319 km away
Toget cafe -0.351 km away
Flåm Marina Og Appartement Vikjavegen 40.619 km away
Furukroa Kafé Flåmsbrygga0.338 km away
Bakkastova -0.636 km away
Aegir Brewery & Pub PB 440.301 km away
Green Norway Flam Nedre Brekkevegen 120.646 km away
Toget cafe Center of Flam0.354 km away
Togrestauranten-Flåm -0.692 km away
Aegir Brewery & Pub PB 440.307 km away
Toget Café Pb. 791.277 km away
Grønn Norge Jordheim0.618 km away
Vidal Mas Ic Flåmsdalsvegen 201.489 km away
Flåmsbana Stasjonsvegen 60.495 km away
Flåm Camping Og Vandrarheim Nedre Brekkevegen 120.627 km away
Flåm Vandrerhjem Nedre Brekkevegen 120.503 km away
Youth Hostel Flåm -0.627 km away
Brekke Gard Flom1.465 km away