The Salmon CenterCurrently Open
- Address: Banks of Laerdal River, Norway, Flam Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +47-91551043
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
The wild Salmon center is located on the banks of River Laerdal in the innermost part of Sognefjord. This is the most popular river in Norway where wild salmon fish that weighs up to 25 kilograms are found. The salmon center gives out relevant information pertaining to the life story of the Atlantic salmon, salmon population management, survival of salmon in cold winters, the traditions about salmon fishing and much more.
The Salmon Center Travel Tips
- The center is open for 365 days of the year.
- Ticket prices are not available.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Flam before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flam and book an accommodation of your choice.
- The Salmon Center Address: Banks of Laerdal River, Norway, Flam
- The Salmon Center Contact Number: +47-91551043
- The Salmon Center Timing: 24-hrs
- Time required to visit The Salmon Center: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
62.78% of people who visit Flam include The Salmon Center in their plan
4 PM - 5 PM
41.73% of people start their The Salmon Center visit around 4 PM - 5 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see The Salmon Center
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting The Salmon Center
People normally club together Stegastein Viewpoint and Bukve Oddbjørn while planning their visit to The Salmon Center.