Arizona Snowbowl224 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 9300 N Snowbowl Road, Flagstaff, AZ 86002, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-9287791951
- Ticket Price: 69 USD
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Nature
Located in the San Francisco Peaks, the Arizona Snowbowl is 7 miles off of Flagstaff. It is the oldest continually operating ski area in the country. Arizona Snowbowl features multiple trails and lifts, along with a terrain park. It gives immense pleasure to people with snow making on the trails and the options of dining on the mountains, ski lift lodge and cabins. The scenic skyride in the summers provides for an awesome view of the valley below. The place is beautifully refreshing and coming up here after a nice snow flurry gives ski and snowboarding buffs a wonderful experience.
Entrance Ticket Details For Arizona Snowbowl
- Given prices are for adults in the winter season.
- Price for skiing in summers: 19 USD
- For more information on the rates for summers and winter months, visit the official website.
Arizona Snowbowl Hours
- Given timings are for all days of the week.
- Lift timings for summer and winter season are different.
- For more information, visit the official website.
How to Reach Arizona Snowbowl
- By Bus: To Hart Prairie Lodge bus station
- By Train: To Amtrak Station - FLG train station
- By rented car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Flagstaff before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flagstaff and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.8% of people who visit Flagstaff include Arizona Snowbowl in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
95% of people start their Arizona Snowbowl visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Arizona Snowbowl
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arizona Snowbowl