Elden PuebloCurrently Open
- Address: 7191 US-89, Flagstaff, AZ 86004, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-9285273600
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Village, Family And Kids
The Elden Pueblo is the site of an ancient Sinagua village and is unique for a variety of reasons. It makes archaeology and the study of ancient arts accessible to the public. Elden Pueblo is known to have been a part of a major trading system. The discovery items include shell jewelry and macaw skeletons. The management of the place is very sufficient with a book of records kept at the beginning of the trail, so that one may be able find people who get lost in the trail. There’s beautiful ruins to be seen and is a must visit for the history buffs.
Elden Pueblo Travel Tips
- This site is open to public during daylight hours.
- Events start in April, during Arbor Day Week and last until September.
Entrance Ticket Details For Elden Pueblo
- Entry is free.
How to Reach Elden Pueblo
- By Bus: To Christmas Tree Ln. / Snowflake Dr. bus station
- By Train: To Amtrak Station - FLG train station
- By rented car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Flagstaff before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flagstaff and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Elden Pueblo Address: 7191 US-89, Flagstaff, AZ 86004, United States
- Elden Pueblo Contact Number: +1-9285273600
- Elden Pueblo Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Elden Pueblo(preferred time): 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Time required to visit Elden Pueblo: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
3.56% of people who visit Flagstaff include Elden Pueblo in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
50% of people start their Elden Pueblo visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Elden Pueblo
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Elden Pueblo
People normally club together Historic Downtown And Railroad District and San Francisco Peaks And Humphreys Peak while planning their visit to Elden Pueblo.