Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course, Flagstaff
About Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course, Flagstaff
Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course, Flagstaff - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Fort Tuthill County Park, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, United States
Ticket Price: 50 USD
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.3K times in trip plans
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course provides for a safe, fun, physical and unique outdoor experience in the trees. The place is designed to push the guests to push themselves and test their limits, in a friendly and supportive environment. The place gives you opportunities to climb and push your boundaries, while making friends and bonding better with your family. The course is carefully designed, excellently maintained, varied and sufficiently challenging for anyone owing to the "stepped" level of difficulty of each succeeding segment.
Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course Information
- While keeping feet flat on the ground and arms raised above your head, fingertips must be able to touch the height of 5’11", for the Full Course & Accompanied Full Course.
- There’s a requirement of 1 adult per 3 minors for the accompanied full course.
- Ages 16-17 must have a waiver completed by their parent or legal guardian.
- While keeping feet flat on the ground and arms raised above your head, fingertips must be able to touch the height of 4’7", for the kid’s course.
- For private guiding advanced booking is advised.
- In case of extreme weather conditions, refund is provided to the guests.
Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course Ticket Prices
- Above ticket prices are for age group 16 and above.
- Accompanied full course for age group 12-15 is 50 USD.
- Kid's Course : 27 USD (Ages 7-11)
- Private Guiding: 50 USD
How To reach Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course by Public Transport
- Bus: To Lake Mary Rd. / Mohawk Dr. bus station.
- By rented car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Flagstaff before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flagstaff and book an accommodation of your choice.
Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course, Flagstaff Reviews - Write a Review
Just plain awesome! From the minute you walk in the door you can tell that their primary concern is your safety. The course is well maintained and very challenging. The staff is technically competent, helpful, encouraging, and super fun! Extra thanks to Jordan, Heather and Rachel. All three of them took such good care of us while we were there. SPACE PANTS! My wife and I did the entire course and it was one of the funnest things we've done in the Flagstaff area.
My husband and I went to Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course in Flagstaff and completed the Black Course and got our black bracelets in the top of a pine tree . We had a lot of fun and can't wait to go back and do this again. We bought the black t-shirts for finishing the course too. This is a great way to stay cool in the summer months and be outdoors and have fun. Fun for an entire family. Friendly and helpful staff. Great prices. We can't wait to come back!
Awesome and extreme adventure!!! I've seen a few negative/angry reviews complaining that the team here was too strict about violating the clip rules (they have 2 rules: always be clipped in, and clip in different directions so you can't unclip both of your 2 clips on accident.) Look, at times you're a hundred feet up in these trees on the course—YOU WANT TO BE CLIPPED IN. PROMISE! This course is self guided (which was awesome—I appreciate having the ability to take charge of my own experience) but I'd be worried if flagstaff extreme cared less; they don't want you to die, and I personally appreciate that. Follow 2 simple rules and if you can't—you probably shouldn't be a hundred feet in the air on this course—for your own good. Just saying. ANYWAY- the course was amazing. My boyfriend made it through the black course and I completed the red! We had a great experience, staff were always available for questions and tips, and when one of us almost got "stuck" (dang monkeybars), they were quickly halfway up the tree to rescue us before we made it across on our own. This place is a rare adventure you can still take into your own hands, which is awesome- but with great power comes great responsibility...for yourself! Just take your time and follow the 2 simple rules and you'll have a great time. Our day here was an amazing time and highly recommended! It gave me confidence in my ability to focus and take on a challenge. We will be back ✨
This place is AWESOME! The guide's are helpful and wonderful! This was a present for my 63rd and I had the best day of my life there. Definitely want to do it again.
Fun place to zip line and climb in the trees. Super fun for both adults and kids. The Black course can be seriously challenging.
- Nearby Attractions
- The Silver Pine Restaurant At Little America
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Flagstaff
- Motel 6 Flagstaff - Butler Avenue
- Springhill Suites Flagstaff
- Diablo Burger
- All-star Grand Canyon Tours
- Doubletree By Hilton Flagstaff
- Weatherford Hotel
- Hilton Garden Inn Flagstaff
- Flagstaff Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Flagstaff
- What to See in 48 Hours in Flagstaff
- What to See in 72 Hours in Flagstaff
- How to Spend 5 Days in Flagstaff
- How to Spend 6 Days in Flagstaff
- How to Spend 7 Days in Flagstaff