Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course provides for a safe, fun, physical and unique outdoor experience in the trees. The place is designed to push the guests to push themselves and test their limits, in a friendly and supportive environment. The place gives you opportunities to climb and push your boundaries, while making friends and bonding better with your family. The course is carefully designed, excellently maintained, varied and sufficiently challenging for anyone owing to the "stepped" level of difficulty of each succeeding segment.
Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course Travel Tips
- While keeping feet flat on the ground and arms raised above your head, fingertips must be able to touch the height of 5’11", for the Full Course & Accompanied Full Course.
- There’s a requirement of 1 adult per 3 minors for the accompanied full course.
- Ages 16-17 must have a waiver completed by their parent or legal guardian.
- While keeping feet flat on the ground and arms raised above your head, fingertips must be able to touch the height of 4’7", for the kid’s course.
- For private guiding advanced booking is advised.
- In case of extreme weather conditions, refund is provided to the guests.
Entrance Ticket Details For Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
- Above ticket prices are for age group 16 and above.
- Accompanied full course for age group 12-15 is 50 USD.
- Kid's Course : 27 USD (Ages 7-11)
- Private Guiding: 50 USD
How to Reach Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
- Bus: To Lake Mary Rd. / Mohawk Dr. bus station.
- By rented car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Flagstaff before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flagstaff and book an accommodation of your choice.
36.96% of people who visit Flagstaff include Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
67.42% of people start their Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course Reviews & Ratings
This was so much fun! We live in Phoenix and wanted to “get away” for a weekend. The staff, the groups, everything was so awesome. The course guides are helpful, everyone is encouraging and it’s a great challenge. Definitely will be recommending this to everyone!
Did the new zip line with our scout troop. They loved it. Staff were friendly and professional. Felt very safe in trees and on lines. We spent a good three hours there. Well worth the money. Nothing like it for miles around.
We went zip lining yesterday with Scott and had a blast!!!! Had no idea this amazing place existed until the night before. It's like a playground in the trees. They park is huge- had more zips than we expected- was exhilarating and we loved every minute!!! Told all of our Phoenix friends and can't wait to be back!!!
Amazing staff and super fun experience. My friends and I are afraid of heights and we had a blast. The guys were helpful and friendly!
Great zips! GREAT STAFF! Safe equipment. Excellent experience!! If you’re a newbie, or over 30, maybe don’t try the full courses your first time out. Takes around 3 hours to do the full course if you’re with someone who is nervous or if you’re at the back of the group. Take/buy gloves. Totally worth the cost of admission. Highly recommend!! Sophie, Kyle & Austin-you’re the best! Thanks for a great time!!