Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course provides for a safe, fun, physical and unique outdoor experience in the trees. The place is designed to push the guests to push themselves and test their limits, in a friendly and supportive environment. The place gives you opportunities to climb and push your boundaries, while making friends and bonding better with your family. The course is carefully designed, excellently maintained, varied and sufficiently challenging for anyone owing to the "stepped" level of difficulty of each succeeding segment.
- While keeping feet flat on the ground and arms raised above your head, fingertips must be able to touch the height of 5’11", for the Full Course & Accompanied Full Course.
- There’s a requirement of 1 adult per 3 minors for the accompanied full course.
- Ages 16-17 must have a waiver completed by their parent or legal guardian.
- While keeping feet flat on the ground and arms raised above your head, fingertips must be able to touch the height of 4’7", for the kid’s course.
- For private guiding advanced booking is advised.
- In case of extreme weather conditions, refund is provided to the guests.
- Above ticket prices are for age group 16 and above.
- Accompanied full course for age group 12-15 is 50 USD.
- Kid's Course : 27 USD (Ages 7-11)
- Private Guiding: 50 USD
- Bus: To Lake Mary Rd. / Mohawk Dr. bus station.
- By rented car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Flagstaff before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flagstaff and book an accommodation of your choice.
49% of people who visit Flagstaff include Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
67.42% of people start their Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Flagstaff Extreme Adventure Course
It was super fun, even in the cold! The trainer was super patient, funny, and we left the training with complete confidence in our new abilities. Also well priced for the amount of time you get to spend out there and fun you have! Good for couples (like me and my boyfriend) and big groups of friends (like the other cool people in our time slot). Definitely a good work out and expect some sore muscles if you're not super active. Had a great time!
Great experience. Took a 12, 13 and 14 yr old. They enjoyed it, as did I. We had perfect weather but a hot or cold day would have been pretty miserable. They say it'll take 2-3 hours to do all 5 levels. With the wait times up in the trees we started at 12:30 and weren't off til 5 and had no slow people in our own group and couldn't see any slow people as far forward in the queue as we could see.... (Read as 'lots of waiting') I'll do it again with friends and loved ones if they want to go but I won't go again just for me.
We had so much fun. I was extremely proud of my son. He was able to really show how responsible and strong he was. Quick little shift in the way I see my young man.
My wife and I took a day trip from Phoenix up to Flagstaff to ride the lift, which happened to be closed. We went here instead and I am so happy we did. We did the zip line course and it was a blast. We are definitely going back to try out the other courses in the future, it was so much fun!
It's a great workout.. most fun I had in a long time.. I definitely recommend going with a few good friends or family..