Grand Canyon Railway295 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 1201 Historic Rte 66 #200, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, United States Map
- Timings: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-8008438724
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Family And Kids
The Grand Canyon Railway, is a passenger railroad which operates between Williams, Arizona, and Grand Canyon National Park South Rim. One can ride the coach there. The coaches are very comfortable. The prices are highly economical and make the journey very feasible. There are free snacks like crackers, cheese, and some fruit. The first class has an attendant that would get you drinks. One can also get them at the cafe car. The entire train journey is an adventure on its own and is said to be the most advisable way to commute to and fro from the Grand Canyon.
How to Reach Grand Canyon Railway
- By Bus: To Grand Canyon bus station.
- By rented car or cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Flagstaff before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flagstaff and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Grand Canyon Railway Address: 1201 Historic Rte 66 #200, Flagstaff, AZ 86001, United States
- Grand Canyon Railway Contact Number: +1-8008438724
- Grand Canyon Railway Timing: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Best time to visit Grand Canyon Railway(preferred time): 08:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Time required to visit Grand Canyon Railway: 00:30 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
22.37% of people who visit Flagstaff include Grand Canyon Railway in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
39.19% of people start their Grand Canyon Railway visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Grand Canyon Railway
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Grand Canyon Railway
People normally club together Wupatki National Monument and The Arboretum At Flagstaff while planning their visit to Grand Canyon Railway.
Grand Canyon Railway Reviews & Ratings
Can my dog travel with meAnswer Report Abuse
You can bring your pet to The Grand Canyon, but it will not be allowed on the Grand Canyon Railway.Report Abuse
What is the charge to ride the train to Grand Canyon from Williams?Answer Report Abuse
Ticket prices differ according to train classes. The usual charges for a round trip per head are -Coach class - 82 dollars for adults and 47 dollars for kids
First class - 155 dollars for adults and 121 dollars for kidsDome class - 184 dollars for adults and 153 dollars for kidsLuxury dome and luxury parlor - 219 dollars for adultsIt does not include the cost of different packages and is for train tickets only.