This place will provide you with a horse, irrespective of your age and style, to ride. You can ride through Northern Arizona’s most beautiful scenery and feel comfortable with North Arizona’s expert wrangler who would take you through breathtaking canyons and parks. On a closer look you will see wildlife in abundance or a cowboy at work with his cattle. The ride is an enjoyable one with the joyous cattle and scenic beauty of the place. It is a great place to ride and most enthusiasts visit this place when in Flagstaff. The friendly staff will take you to a peaceful ride through the forest and the whole thing is a journey on its own.
Entrance Ticket Details For Hitchin' Post Stables
- Above ticket prices are for 2 hour rides.
- For one hour rides: 55 USD per person
Hitchin' Post Stables Hours
- Timings for 2 hour rides: 9:00 am to 11:00 am & 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm.
- Timings for one hour rides: 9:00am to 10:00am, 10:30am to 11:30am, 1:00pm to 2:00pm & 2:30pm to 3:30pm
How to Reach Hitchin' Post Stables
- By Bus: To Zuni Dr. / Kofa Dr. bus station
- By Train: To Amtrak Station - FLG train station
- By rented car or taxi.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Flagstaff before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flagstaff and book an accommodation of your choice.
6.1% of people who visit Flagstaff include Hitchin' Post Stables in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
35.71% of people start their Hitchin' Post Stables visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Hitchin' Post Stables
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hitchin' Post Stables