How to Reach Flagstaff
The Easiest Way to Reach Flagstaff
HOW TO GET TO FLAGSTAFF
- Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is the in house airport of the city. It has regular scheduled commercial airline service.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is the nearest airport to Flagstaff. Driving time between Flagstaff and Sky Harbor is greater than the 150-mile separation. It is suggested to take a marginal time to reach Flagstaff from Phoenix, as the airport is on the opposite side.
- Amtrak's daily Southwest Chief Chicago-Los Angeles line makes a stop in downtown Flagstaff.
- Flagstaff is located at the cross-section of Interstate 40, which runs west to California and east to New Mexico, following historic Route 66 and Interstate 17.
HOW TO GET AROUND FLAGSTAFF
- By Car: Getting around in Flagstaff by car is an easy and comfortable way to commute. Rented cars are available throughout the city.
- By Bus: There are various bus stations throughout the city which are available to commute.
- By Rail: Amtrak Railway Station is the sole railway station of the town and has trips within and to the city.
Modes of Transportation in Flagstaff
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Flagstaff. The most preferred mode of transport in Flagstaff is Car.
Average distance: 24.14 km Average time: 24 min
Car 100%Driving 24 min Overall average time for 24.14 kms 24 min
- Other Cities on Triphobo
- How To Reach Beatty
- How To Reach Hilo
- How To Reach Fairbanks
- How To Reach Boise
- How To Reach Naples
- How To Reach Santa Monica
- How To Reach Helen
- How To Reach Paso Robles
- How To Reach Napa
- How To Reach Denver
- Cities Near Flagstaff
- How To Reach Miami
- How To Reach Los Angeles
- How To Reach New York City
- How To Reach Chicago
- How To Reach Las Vegas
- How To Reach San Francisco
- How To Reach Seattle
- How To Reach San Jose
- How To Reach Saint Louis
- How To Reach Washington D. C.