How to Reach Flagstaff
HOW TO GET TO FLAGSTAFF
- Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is the in house airport of the city. It has regular scheduled commercial airline service.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is the nearest airport to Flagstaff. Driving time between Flagstaff and Sky Harbor is greater than the 150-mile separation. It is suggested to take a marginal time to reach Flagstaff from Phoenix, as the airport is on the opposite side.
- Amtrak's daily Southwest Chief Chicago-Los Angeles line makes a stop in downtown Flagstaff.
- Flagstaff is located at the cross-section of Interstate 40, which runs west to California and east to New Mexico, following historic Route 66 and Interstate 17.
HOW TO GET AROUND FLAGSTAFF
- By Car: Getting around in Flagstaff by car is an easy and comfortable way to commute. Rented cars are available throughout the city.
- By Bus: There are various bus stations throughout the city which are available to commute.
- By Rail: Amtrak Railway Station is the sole railway station of the town and has trips within and to the city.