How to Reach Flagstaff - The Easiest Way to Reach Flagstaff
HOW TO GET TO FLAGSTAFF
- Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is the in house airport of the city. It has regular scheduled commercial airline service.
- Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport is the nearest airport to Flagstaff. Driving time between Flagstaff and Sky Harbor is greater than the 150-mile separation. It is suggested to take a marginal time to reach Flagstaff from Phoenix, as the airport is on the opposite side.
- Amtrak's daily Southwest Chief Chicago-Los Angeles line makes a stop in downtown Flagstaff.
- Flagstaff is located at the cross-section of Interstate 40, which runs west to California and east to New Mexico, following historic Route 66 and Interstate 17.
HOW TO GET AROUND FLAGSTAFF
- By Car: Getting around in Flagstaff by car is an easy and comfortable way to commute. Rented cars are available throughout the city.
- By Bus: There are various bus stations throughout the city which are available to commute.
- By Rail: Amtrak Railway Station is the sole railway station of the town and has trips within and to the city.
Are you looking for a Flagstaff travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Flagstaff
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Flagstaff. The most preferred mode of transport in Flagstaff is Car.
Average distance: 24.14 km Average time: 24 min
Car 100%Driving 24 min Overall average time for 24.14 kms 24 min
How to Reach Flagstaff from Nearby Cities
|Prescott Valley to Flagstaff||77.79 km||1 hour 17 mins|
|Prescott to Flagstaff||191.77 km||50 mins|
- How to reach Sedona
- How to reach Grand Canyon National Park
- How to reach Page
- How to reach Phoenix
- How to reach Chandler Heights
- How to reach Wenden
- How to reach Oatman
- How to reach Vanderwagen
- How to reach Zion National Park
- How to reach Miami
- How to reach Los Angeles
- How to reach New York City
- How to reach Chicago
- How to reach Las Vegas
- How to reach San Francisco