This place is an awe-inspiring one, like a joy ride to tease nature’s wildest beasts. You can experience and enjoy the adventure of a lifetime on a world class zipline over out of Africa Wildlife National Park. The place is conveniently located just a couple of minutes away from the tasting rooms and vineyards in Sedona, which is North Arizona’s Wine Country. It is a zip-line adventure that one will live and rejoice. You can ride the most exciting zipline ever devised, over Out of Africa National Park and soar over lions, tigers, hyenas, wolves, bears, jaguars and other natural predators.
Predator Zip Lines Travel Tips
- Booking beforehand is strongly recommended.
- The Night Flight is also available.
Entrance Ticket Details For Predator Zip Lines
- Ticket prices differ according to the seasons.
- Above ticket price is for adults (ages 13+)
- Senior (ages 65+): 30.75 USD
- Military (with valid ID, Active Duty & Veteran): 25.25 USD
- Child (ages 3-12): 16.45 USD
- VIP tours for adult (ages 13+): 163.90 USD
- VIP tours for child (ages 5-12): 137.50 USD
- For more information visit the official website.
How to Reach Predator Zip Lines
- By rented car or cab.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Flagstaff before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Flagstaff and book an accommodation of your choice.
7.5% of people who visit Flagstaff include Predator Zip Lines in their plan
66.67% of people start their Predator Zip Lines visit around 09 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Predator Zip Lines
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Predator Zip Lines